Chapter 14

The next morning I wake up and see Mike half off the couch. His is upside down with his head almost touching the ground and his arms bending so they make a right angle. His hair is disheveled and hanging down. It's adorable. His mouth is wide open with drool dripping down his face. We would be really cute together. Actually he is really by himself forget with me.

Don't forget that! That is the best idea I have ever heard. Um, conscience if I'm right you came up with the idea. Hashtag blonde moment.

Mike begins choking on his drool and sits up. I can't help laughing. I mean he looks like he just had a heart attack. Ha ha ha. See even conscience agrees.

"What were you saying before that woke me up?" He asks.

"I didn't say anything."

"Yes you did. Something like mashpad blonde poet?" He thinks I said ' mashpad blonde poet! This time I can not hold my laugh in. I bust out laughing and end up spitting on his face. He brings up his pale hand and wipes the spit off his face while sticking his tongue out in disgust. I never realized how deep his eyes were until now. Wow I can really get lost in th-

"Hey, are you even listening?"

"Ha, yeah?" That doesn't sound too confident. He laughs and face palms himself.

"Yeah? Then what did I say?"

Ok he gets me there. I have no idea what he said. Ugh of course a moronish blush has to sneak on my face.

"Exactly. I said... Why don't we go out for breakfast?" That honestly sounds so perfect right now.

"Sure. Sounds good."

I tell Mike I'll be right down and rush upstairs to get ready. I decide to wear a hot pink tank-top crop -top and a black maxi skirt. I run a brush through my hair letting my curls tickle my skin as they fall. I slip on my black flip flops and go to brush my teeth. As I finally finish i do a double check and make sure I look some what decent.

"Perfect" I whisper

I grab the bottom of my skirt and hop down the stairs. I find Mike with a completely new outfit on and he is combing his hair. Damn. He looks good. Yeah, hi conscience this our bestfriend we are talking about. I don't care he looks hot. Great, now my conscience wants him. This is going to be great.

He sees me staring at him and a reasonable blush forms to my face.

"Like what you see?"

Yes "No"

"I'll get you to admit it someday, don't worry" He says with a playful wink.

I look down and shake my head. He is unbelievable sometimes. I giggle to myself quietly and begin walking out the door.

The car ride is fun. We keep telling jokes and both of us end up dying from laughing to hard.

"- and she says, I dont like you!" Oh my lord that is hysterical. Ha ha ha!

The laugh from with in comes flying out and I can't stop it. The entire car should be like this.

~*~

By the time we get to the booth of the restraunt, I have tears strolling down my cheeks from laughing to hard. My abdoman hurts and is cramping, and I'm pretty sure my hair looks like a bird's nest.

The waiter leads us to our able and I force myself to sober up. I take one side of the booth while Mike takes the other.

The waiter looks like she is our age. He has brown hair that almost looks black. It's gelled back so it has spikes in the front. His eyes are dark brown and he has one large freckal on his cheekbone. His nametag read Daniel. It looks like he took sharpie and wrote 'Hot' before his name. So in one complete run his nametag reads 'Hot Daniel'. Wow guys can be really immature.

Daniel looks at me then at Mike. A smile grin sneaks on his face. It's like he knows something I don't. Whic I don't like at all. Daniel winks at me and I blush. Ok I need to figure out what he knows. It's already killing me.

"Hey Mike, can you be a doll and go back to the car? I think I forgot my phone there."

"yeah, no problem." He gets up and walks out to the car. Good this gives me some ti-

"Good thinking" Daniel says

"Yeah yeah. Now tell me what you know before he comes back."

"How'd you know? Oh wait I only sent you one hundred hints."

"Shut up and spill."

"Fine. Well a little birdy told me that Mike likes you. Plus Alex dumped your sorry a$$. If I were in your postion I would use Mike and Alex against each other to get revenge."

That doesn't sound like a good idea. It sounds like a great one!

"You're a genius! You know that?"

"I'm told every day. Ahem, he's coming"

"Poop" I whispered to myself. I guess it wasn't to quiet because he gave me this look like what-the-hell?

"Wasn't there" Mike says

"Oh, I'll check my pocket again."

I reach into my back pocket and slide out my phone.

"Whoops, silly me." Mike just laughs at me with a beautiful complete smile. Teeth and everything.

"Silly you" He giggles while saying. I have to say, his giggle is so cute.

The rest of the breakfast goes by very quick. It feels like the entire thing was around five minutes long but in reality it was close to an hour. Like they always say 'Time flies when you're having fun.' Am I right?

As Mike and I walk out of the building Daniel pulls me over and hands me a slip of paper. I open it up and a numbered is revealed.

"Call me when you're ready to talk about the plan." I just nod and continue walking to Mike. He is standing by the door leaning on the wall.

"What was that about?"

"Oh, nothing." But in all honesty it was probably the beginning to a very good plan. I'm ecstatic with the thought that I may be able to get revenge on Alex.

Better watch out Alex, karma is a witch