Exciting News!

Hey guys so I know I said I would be writing a new book and I would tell you all first, so here I am. Isn't this great? This next book is going to be the real deal. I have jotted down characters and their personalities, Made the plot, set the mood, and have done pretty everything. So this nect book should be great and solid with no questions. Like I said before this will not be a teen-fiction, but an adult romance. There will most likely not be any "touchy feely" scenes. Anyway this book will be called "International Love."  

In case you want a summary here it is.

A young Co-CEO named Hazel Reed has had up to her eyeballs with her boss, Mr. Jackson Hall. He is rude and mean and  treats her worse then any of the other worker because of her age and position. He thinks it's ridiculous that a twenty-four year old is a Co-CEO of a large Shipping company. She may have earned her position but he thinks it's wrong. Hazel is done taking his attitude and remarks, so she quits her job. It's not like she has anything to worry about regarding her money status because she has enough money to last her years without a job. With more money then she could ask she decides to follow her dreams. She is going to travel to every state that has a memory of her parents. As a child her parents would go around saving children from disasterous homes all over the country. When they returned home they would share their stories with Hazel to show her that she has an amazing life. After one bad case with a phycotic father she loses her parents. She loses any chance of ever seeing them again because the father had killed both her parents for taking his son away. She was fifteen at the time. After realizing this is what she needs to do to have closure she finalizes her trips and plane rides. Or at least this is what she is telling herself.

Is she doing this to find her parents, her self, or possibly someone else?

Tell me what you think. Like before I'll be posting once a week but I'm not sure when that is. The first chapter should be up sometime in the next month or so. Happy reading and waiting!

-Morgan