Chapter 15

By the time Mike drops me off at home I begin to think about what I should do. Except I have no idea what to do because I can't figure out where Daniel is from. The only thing I'm positive of is that he looks my age but doesn't go to my school. I can't call him and ask "Hey yeah, Just wondering where do you live? How old are you? Why are you helping me?" That is not very polite. It won't help me either. It will probably scare him off and then I would have no one to help with getting revenge.

I'm just going to call him and ask for help. Yes, that's what I'll do. Stop over thinking it you dumb teenager. You are just calling the guy to plan revenge. It's no different from any other girls' life in high school. Seriously, you don't have to be so mean. I'm sorry if I get nervous over small things. Well, stop because it's really vexatious. Vexatious? When did you get so smart, Conscience?

I pull out the slip with the number on it and dial it into my phone. The key pad is slimy and cold. I have been gripping my phone since Mike picked me up. My hands are and were sweating so it got all over my phone. It's so grotesque, but poop happens. I don't realize that calling Daniel is an abhorrent idea untill he actaully picked up the phone. Oh great, now I actaully have to talk to this fool.

"I knew you couldn't wait to call me." I knew I was going to regret this, although his high and mighty statement makes me smile. Suddenly a huge burst of confidence rushes through me.

"'Cause that's exactly what I've been dying to do ever since you gave me the damn number." Did I really just say that? I walk over to my bed and flop onto it with my stomach flat on it.. My bed sinks with my weight and bounces back up. I shove my face into the pillow and scream; because it's a pillow my scream is muffled not earning an aggrivated warning from my neighbors. What is happening to me? I've been getting nervous over stupid things and now all of a sudden I have confidence? What the helck?

"You there Princess?"

"Oh, ye- wait, Princess? Where did that come from?" That's new.

"You have a nickname for me, so I get to make one for you, and Princess is what I choose." Nickname? He doesn't have a- oh that's right. He is 'Hot Daniel.' I flip on my back and start twirling the ends of my hair. It is frizzy and string like. The humid air of my home does not mix well with my hair. It's a constant battle to manage it everyday.

What are you doing? Stop twirling your hair. You're acting like you like him! Whoa, there is no way I like him. That's preposterous, absurd, riduculous!

"What do you mean by preposterous? I'm am very likeable. "

Oh lord. I can't have one day where I don't embaress myself. This is all your fault Conscience. For once please don't answer.

"Can you please pay attention."

"Oh did the smartass just use manners?" Oh god, did I just swear? I never swear. What has gotten into me. "Oh no please don't get mad. I never swear. I promise I won't do it again."

I hear Daniel laugh in the backround, a full out belly laugh. A laugh that will make you cringe in pain from cramping.

"W-who am I? Your m-mom?" He spits out in between laughs.

Ok, yes that was very embaressing, but does he have to rub it in my face? My face is already tomato red and only getting more red. He is not helping. I hang up the phone and throw it into the bed. It bounces up and falls on my knee.

"Mother..." I rip the pillow out from my head, place it over my face, and scream once more. I hear my ringtone go off and grab my phone. 'Unknown Number.' Great my knee hurts and some random person has my number. What could possibly go wrong?