F O U R

| trigger warning! This imagine was adapted from the movie "Cyberbully." It's really bad, but I tried my best. |

Your POV

I sing quietly to myself as I walk home from school.
Then I hear my phone ding and check it, it's probably my mom asking where I am.

Anonymous: you ugly bitch

I sigh and put it back in my pocket as I continue walking.
I'm that girl. The girl everyone bullies, the girl everyone pushes around, the girl people forget about.

I have one friend, Finn, he's my best. He's always there for me through everything. I love him a lot, maybe even more than just a friend. I can't tell him that though, I mean why would he like me. No one else does.

I unlock the door to my house and walk in.

"Mom?" I call, but no one answers. She must be at work still.

*Ding ding*

Anonymous: nobody likes you, you should just die, stupid whore,

I sigh, walking upstairs to my room. I put my phone down on my nightstand and lay on my bed.

It's gotten to the point where I can say I'm used to it.

*Ding ding*

Anonymous: you should just kill yourself.

I walk to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Pressing my back against the door, I slide down and sit with my knees tucked into my chest while tears flow down my face like a river.

*Beep Beep*

I don't check my phone since I already know it's a bad message from that person.

Ugh, maybe they're right..

I get up and walk towards the sink.
I look at myself in the mirror, crying, and beg myself to hold on.

*Ding ding*

Anonymous: everyone would be happier if you were gone.

*Ding ding*

Ugh.
I open the cabinet and take out a bottle of pills. Before opening the bottle I text Finn.

Finns POV

*Ding ding*

I look at my phone and I smile when I see who has texted me, my best friend.

My smile quickly fades when I read the message.

Y/n: Finn, I love you. But I can't keep living like this. I'm tired of everyone saying these things to me. I don't want to be here anymore. Goodbye Finn...

I grab my backpack and run out of my house towards hers.

Shit. She better be okay.

She's my best friend I can't lose her.

I know what people say about her and I feel bad about it. I always try to help the best I can. I love her and I don't want anything to happen to her.

When I get to her house I turn the doorknob hoping it's unlocked, thankfully it is.

"Y/n!?" I call.

I run up the stairs towards her room, which is empty.

Then I go to the bathroom where I find her struggling to open a bottle of pills.

"Hey!" I yell

"It won't open!" She cries.

I quickly snatch the bottle from her and spill all the pills in the toilet, then flush it.

"No Finn! What did you do." She says.

I grab her and hug her tightly.

"No!" She yells trying to fight me

"Shhh y/n I've got you, your okay. No one's gonna hurt you. You're okay." I say as I hold her in a tight hug while sitting on the bathroom floor.

"I can't-i-i-"

"Shhh y/n."

We sit like this for a couple minutes as she cries.

"Finn?" She says

"I'm here y/n."

"I love you."

"I love you too," I say.
"You can't try to do that ever again. Don't try and hurt yourself. Please. I love you too much. Your mom loves you. Forget about what everyone else says because the only thing that should matter is what the people that love you say." I smile

"Thank you, Finn." She whispers.

| Don't bully others because you never know what they could be going through. |