E I G H T E E N

| no hate on Jacob Sartorius. Also sorry for this depressing chapter :( |

Y/n: Finn? Please answer... I miss you...

Finn: yeah did you miss me when you were making out with Jacob?

Y/n: that was a mistake I swear Finn, please.

Finn: yeah just like this relationship.

Y/n: so you don't love me anymore? You're just gonna drop our relationship like that just because of a stupid mistake that I regret.

Finn: if we're gonna talk about this then meet me a Starbucks I am not gonna discuss this between text.

Y/n: okay.

-

Y/n and Finn both head to Starbucks. Finn arrives first and orders a medium iced tea then, he goes and sits down, patiently waiting for Y/n.

Finn had gone away for a class trip to California, as he is on the honors team at school. When he came back he decided to surprise Y/n. When he opened her bedroom door he saw Y/n on top of Jacob.

His heart broke into millions of pieces, he loved her. Keyword lovED. He had told her that he needed time to think. Today his choice had been made.

"Hey." He heard the familiar voice. He looked up and saw her. He signaled for her to sit down. She did.

"So.." she started.

"We're done." He said.

"Finn, I'm sorry. How many times do I have to say it? I'm truly sorry." She begged.

"I really don't care. Cheating is a choice not an accident or in your case a 'mistake.'" he said taking a sip of his tea.

"Just give me a second chance. I promise I won't mess it up. Finn, I love you." She says, reaching for his hands.

He pulls them away and shakes his head.

"Uh-uh. No. If you loved me. you would have never cheated. I don't understand what's wrong with you, y/n you have some nerve. I've given up so much for you and this is how you repay me? I got a scholarship to Stanford, y/n, STANFORD. And I declined it because I wanted to stay here in Canada with you." He says

"I didn't ask you to do that--"

"I know but I did it!" Yells Finn. People in the small coffee shop start to give them weird looks.

Finn realized this and lowers his voice.

"So, this is it. Your gonna just throw all this away?" Y/n said, tears filling her puffy, red eyes.

"No, you threw it all away when you did what you did."

"Go on then, tell me you don't love me. Tell me and I'll move on. But Finn just knows that I love you." She says

"Y/n y/m y/l, I don't love you anymore and our relationship is over." With that Finn gets up and walks away. He hears the soft sobs of the girl had just left broken hearted.

Other people might have thought he had overreacted, but Finn had been cheated on before and y/n knew that. Finn was not going to let his heart be broken again.

| Update: 5/22/18 I just had to add this :) even though part two makes him a hypocrite lmaoo. Oops|

 Oops|