F O U R T E E N

| part two of a Richie imagine :) it didn't go as I planned it to go but I kind of like it :) lemme know whatchu think|

The bell rings signaling class is over so I grab the note Richie gave me and walk over to him after collecting all my stuff and placing them in my backpack.
He unzips his backpack to do the same when I tap him on the shoulder.

"Oh, uh, hey." He stutters,
rubbing the back of his neck

I smile and open the note, "You like me?" I ask, smiling.

"Uh, yeah.. you probably don't like me since im a bitch to you so you can just throw the note away or something." He rambles before proceeding to walk out the door.

I catch up to him and say, "hey litsen. Im not sure if I like you.. and you, you said you were just messing with me and im a loser that can't take a joke. Im sorry. And I accept your apology. Like I said i don't know if I like you.. but we could try it out?" I ask, nervously. If I had known he had liked me this whole time than maybe I would've liked him too.. I dunno. Maybe once I get to know him he's different...

"Really? Uh, okay, yea, okay." He smiles.

We continue walking to our period, which is lunch.

He invited me to sit at his table.

"Can Beverly come?" I ask, I did not want to be alone at a table with a bunch of boys.

"Yea sure!" He says.

We sit down and are joined by his friends and mine.

"Hey Y/n!" Says Eddie and Bill

"Hey." I wave.

Beverly sits next Ben, her crush. She's liked him for a while now, but she's never had the nerves to say anything.

"So, why are we joined by these two lovely ladies?" Asks Stan.

"This lovely lady," Richie points to me, " is my girlfriend."

"WAIT WHAT!" yells Beverly, almost spitting out the orange juice she had just drank.

"Wow, C-c-congrats you t-too" says Bill.

I smile and so did Richie.

After school me and Richie had planned to meet up at a park.

There we walked around, holding hands, and talking about random things. Turns out we have a lot more I common then I thought we did.

"I'm sorry you thought I hated you.." he says, looking down.

"Oh, it's okay. Im sorry for yelling at you." I apologize.

There's a small silence before we both speak up at the same time, making us laugh.

"You first." I say

"Okay, I just wanted to say that im happy you gave me a chance. I should've been nicer to you to show I liked you maybe you would like me back and we would've ended up together sooner." He States.

"Yeah, but it's alright. I think I do like you. I do, I like you, more than I thought I ever would." I laugh.

Towards the end of the walk Richie sees a flower and hands me it.

"Y/n?" He whispers.

"Yeah, Richie?"

"It might be too soon, but I really want to kiss you..." He confesses. I laugh but then stop walking and pull him in. Our faces were inches apart, his lips centimeters from mine. I give him one last look before closing my eyes and leaning in.

He pulls me in deepening the kiss. I can feel him smile into it. We pull away to catch our breaths.

"Holy shit." He says, making me laugh.

"Not bad Trashmouth." I smirk.

We continue walking and talking jokes.

"Hey, y/n. What did the spaghetti say to the pasta?" He asks.

"I dunno what?"

"Get outta here you impasta! Get it?" He chuckles.

"Oh my god. Richie Tozier you are something." I laugh.