N I N E T E E N

| This imagine is inspired by a scene in the show, "The Fosters." Also sorry for this really short chapter.|

"Hey babe, what's up?" I say as I open the door to reveal my curly headed gem.

"Hey! I got a new guitar. I just wanted to come over and see if you would.. you know. Let me serenade you?" He says, holding up his guitar.

We walk over to my couch and sit down.

"Aww, Finn. Of course." I say, kissing his cheek.

I tuck my knees into my chest and place my chin in my hands. (a.n. does that make any sense lmao?)

He strums the guitar to the beat of "Can't Help Falling in Love." By Elvis Presley.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?" He sings.

He sets the guitar down and smiles.

"I love you," I mumble. We've been dating for seven months and neither one of us has said it.

"W-what was that?" He whispers

"Finn, I love you," I said scooting closer to him.

He examines my features, before pulling me into him and smashing my lips against his.

He gently pushes me down against the couch, not once breaking the kiss.

There they are.. "the Sparks" everyone talks about. Oh, cheese and rice. I'm a cliche! Ugh, whatever.

I pull on his collar bringing him closer, if that was even possible, to deepen the kiss.

His hands are on my waist as mine snake around his neck.

I love this guy. I always will.