S E V E N

| this is shit I'm sorry. Thank you for the votes btw <333 |

"You're cute," Smiles Finn.

"Stoopppp," I say feeling my cheeks start to burn.

"You're even cuter when you blush." He says getting closer to me.

Finn and I are best friends. We've been best friends since Kindergarten and now we are 15.

Today my family and I are sadly moving to Washington.. It's not far from California but any place where Finn isn't there by my side is not a place I wanna be in.
I don't want to move. Here in California is where I'm supposed to be, with Finn. My parents say I'll meet new friends and I'll have a new best friend, but nobody can ever replace Finn.

We are currently spending as much time as possible together before 6:00 pm, which is when my parents and I are headed to the airport.

"Y/n?" He asks softly, wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug.

"Yeah Finn?" I say hugging him back.

"I'm gonna miss you.." he whispers.

I close my eyes and try to refrain from crying.
There's a moment of silence before I start crying.

"Y/n." He says pulling out of the hug and placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't cry y/n. We'll see each other very soon." He says, wiping a tear away.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too Finn."

"No.. I'm in love with you.." he says looking down.

Woah. I have no idea what to say... I love him but I never thought of it more than just in a best friend way.

He looks back up at me waiting for a response, but when he sees I don't have one he quickly tries to take back what he had just said. But before he could say anything I smash my lips into his.

I felt those Sparks that everyone always talks about when they kiss the person they love and that's when I realized that I indeed was in love with him.
Weird huh? Lol.

We break apart and I immediately start crying again.

"Finn. I don't wanna go! I'm scared. You've been with me since forever and I'm not ready to let you go. They say if you love someone let them go but that's bullshit, I don't want to." I say through sobs.

"Then don't. Stay with me." He states.

"Finn, I can't. Trust me I would. But I can't."

I look at him then my phone starts to ring. I look to see who it is, it's my mom. I check the time 5:56 pm. Noooo...

"Finn. it's my mom I have to go now."

"Y/n, we will see each other again. I will never EVER forget about you or the memories you've blessed me with.." he says.

I look at him and see that tears are starting to build up in his eyes. I give him one last kiss before telling him that I love him.

I see my mom's car and I start walking towards it, but I turn around to look at Finn in real life once more before I leave.

He waves and I wave back.

"Goodbye Finn," I say, to which he returns a small smile.