F O R T Y - S E V E N

| would you guys want more 'sad' imagines or happy imagines ? |

"Y/n, just talk to me." He says, taking my hand.

"Finn, it's nothing," I sigh.

"Bullshit. How are you gonna sit there and tell me it's nothing, but have this whole expression that tells me it's something! Y/n, you know that I'm here to listen to you. Tell me what's wrong please." He begs.

I take my hand from his and intertwine it with my other hand. The truth is that it kind of makes me uncomfortable seeing Finn kissing and being with another girl on a TV show. It's dumb that I feel that way, I know, but it's his job I can't do anything about it. I can't believe im jealous.

"Y/n? Please." He looks at me, his eyes full of worry.

I sigh, "Its dumb, but it makes me uncomfortable to see you and Millie being all lovey dovey on Stranger Things." I say, looking down.

"Babe, what? It's all just for the show. Millie is with Jacob and I'm with you, love," He says, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "you know I'm yours. Okay?" He says, gently lifting my chin up.  I still don't look at him, I feel stupid.

"Babe? Look at me please." He whispers.

I give in and look him in the eyes.

"Hi," He smiles.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Hey, you have nothing to be sorry about. Okay? You just have to remember it's for the show and only the show. I'm in love with you. I love YOU." He States.

"I love you." I whisper.

He cuffs my face and pulls me closer to him, kissing me as if it's the first time. I don't know why I worry so much. I know that Finn is mine. Millie is one of my friends and I know she wouldn't do anything.

"Don't ever think like that again. You're my girl. I love you." He says, pecking me once more on the lips.

"I love you too."

| This is short I'm sorry :( |