T W E N T Y - T W O

| bruh I need more friends anyone wanna talk? And omgg thank you for over 3k reads I love you all smmm < 33|

Finn and I sit together at lunch, reminiscing some funny times.

"Oh my god! Do you remember that time you were drinking milk and I made you laugh so it started coming out your nose!" Said Finn, bursting out into laughter.

"Oh my gooosshhh yessss don't remind me! Please!" I laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Oh wait, that one time I was pushing you on the swing, and you-you-jumped off and landed on that, that kid." He says through laughs.

"Atleast I didn't hurt him!" I laughed.

"Remember that one time you rolled down the hill and into the lake at the park!" I laughed.

"Oh my lanta, you fell in with me!" He yelled.

-flashback-

Me and Finn had decided to go the park, Finn wanted to skate, and I had just gotten a new Polaroid camera so I wanted to take some pictures.

"You should take a picture of me on my skateboard," said Finn.

"Okay get on it and skate that way." I say, pointing towards to jungle gym.

He got on and started kicking until he was able to move on the skateboard without kicking the ground. He skated past me and I quickly snapped a Picture.

I waited for it to print out and developed.

"Lemme see!" Said Finn, skating back.

I shook it a little to help it develop. "Look," I said once the image appeared.

"It came out really good." He smiled.

"Let's go up the hill?" I suggested.

He nodded and followed me up to the top. I took a picture of the view and then one of him looking at it.

"When I was little I would always roll down the hills." He says, looking at the bottom.

"Do it." I said. There was a lake right underneath the hill we were standing up on. I knew he would fall in which is why I told him to do it.

"Give me your phone, I'll Snapchat you." I said, I took his phone and opened up Snapchat. He set his skateboard down and layed on the grass, sideways.

I asked him for his phone so it wouldn't get ruined when he landed in the water because im mean, but not that mean. I will Snapchat him though.

"Ready?" He asked.

I pointed the phone out to him and yelled, "go!" Pressing play.

He started to roll down the hill, getting closer and closer to the lake. He yelled because im pretty sure he knew where he was going.

While still holding the record button on Snapchat I got my polaroid and snapped a picture there was "tick" noise, followed by a scream and loud splash. I got the exact moment when he landed in the water. All the water splashing up.

I took my finger off the record button, saved the video to Finn's memories, and ran down the hill.

"I have tears! Oh my goddddd!" I say wiping the tears from my eyes that had appeared because of how much I was laughing.

"Damnit y/n! You knew i was gonna land in the water!" He said, struggling to get out.

I set my camera and Finn's phone down and grabbed his arm to help him out. I had mistaken my help with karma. Thank God I set the electronics somewhere because when Finn took my hand he pulled my whole body in the lake.

I screamed and he was dying of laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I got you!!!" He yelled, laughing.

-flashback over-

"Ugh I hate you for that." I smiled.

"Nah, you love me." Finn smiles.

"Fine, you're right... Maybe just a little..."