T E N

| in this imagine you and Finn are 25 i think I did okay with this imagine. I dunno lemme know what you guys think ;)|

Narrater POV:

Today is Finn and Y/n's 10 year anniversary. Finn is planning to propose to her today. Their Freshman year is when they first met then they started dating in their Sophmore year. Ever since they started dating he was in love with her and he knew that she was the person he wanted to grow old with.

For their anniversary Finn is going to pretend that he forgot and tell y/n that he was going to a festival with Jack and Chosen. When really he will be setting the proposal up.

Meanwhile, y/n is talking on the phone with her friend. She complains about how Finn had forgotten and how sad she was because she had a lot planned for that night. If you know what I mean.

She decides to call Finn and ask where he was.
Although, he doesn't answer because he still has a few things to get done, once they were done he planned to call her and tell her to meet him at a beautiful park.
"Ugh what the hell." Complains Y/n when he doesn't pick up. She lies down in her bed and turns the TV on.

After what felt like forever Finn finally calls her and she quickly picks up.
"Finn? What the hell. It's 6:30 p.m. where are you? Do you know what today is?" She rambles. He chuckles but ignores what she says and tells her the address to the park and where to meet him. She bombards him with more questions, but he dismisses them and tells her to hurry up and dress fancy.

Y/n gets dressed. She put on a navy blue dress that fit her body perfectly. Then, she puts on a bright red lipstick that she knows Finn likes.

Y/n POV:

When I'm finished with my makeup and outfit I get in the car and drive to the park Finn told me to meet him at. What could he be doing? I wonder...

When I get there I head to the small courtyard and see a trail of roses and small LED candles. What the hell. I follow the trail until I see Finn standing in a gazebo surrounded by flowers, dressed a black tux that makes him look incredibly handsome.

He smiles and I slowly walk up to him.

"Hey, beautiful." He says, handing me a red rose. "What is all this?" I smile, taking the rose.  "This is all for you baby." He grins.
"Holy shit. Wait. How did you have time to do all of this didn't you go to a festival with Jack and Chosen? I honestly thought you forgot." I ask, looking down.
"I would never forget about today, love." He says taking my hand.

Then he does what I always dreamed he would do. He bends down on one knee and pulls out a small velvet box.
"Oh my god. Finn.." I whisper, feeling... Feeling I don't even know what. Excitement. Happiness... Love... Joy... Everything.

"Y/n.. I am so hopelessly and madly in love with you..  I will never, ever stop loving you. I can't. You have put this huge smile on my face everyday since we met. Even when I feel like not smiling you still make me smile.
Even when I hate you, I love you. You are my everything. You are my world, my happiness, my treasure, everything... So will you please, please, make me the luckiest man alive and marry me?" He says.

It's silent for a couple minutes as I am in shock. I wanna say yes, I so desperately wanna say yes, but for some reason words don't leave my mouth. Tears leave my eyes. Tears of joy. All I could do was cry and jump into his arms.

He holds me for a while until I can say something.
"Yes, Finn. Yes." I say, wiping tears away. He pulls me away from the hug and a huge smile spreads across his face.
"I love you." He says. "And I love you, " I say.

He pulls me in for a kiss. A slow and passionate one. Then we pull away and he places the beautiful ring on my finger.

I felt all the butterflies, Sparks, fireworks, whatever they say. This night was definitely the best night of whole life.. and I absolutely can not wait to have more spectacular nights with the love of my life.