T H I R T Y - F I V E

| sorry for not posting I've had finals all week + my stupid anxiety, but here's an imagine for you beautiful people :))) |

"Hey y/n!" Shouts Finn as I hear the front door close and the sound of keys being hanged on the hooks next to the door.

"I'm here!" I shout from the study.

"Hey, babe. Whatchu doin?" He asks, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Just sorting the mail, how was work?" I ask, setting the envelopes down to pay attention to him.

"It was great, I've got you a present!" He exclaims, putting his backpack on top of the desk.

"Hm.. I'm not sure I want it." I glare at him.

He chuckles, "follow me."

He guides me out into the driveway by hand.

"Okay, stand right there, close your eyes." He smirks

I squint my eyes at him, and he laughs again.

"Finn, last time you got me a hamster, which is adorable, but smells terrible, so... What is it now?" I say, with my hands covering my eyes.

I hear the passenger door open, followed by the jingle of a bell.

It jingled again, and again, until I felt something cold touch my legs.

"Finn!" I shout, uncovering my eyes.

There infront of me sits a small Pug.

"Oh my god! Finn!" I exclaim, getting on my knees Infront of the dog.

"Hey! Oh my god!" I smile, petting it.

"I knew it. I knew you would criticize it and then you would end up loving it." Finn smirks.

"Wait, is he ours? Can we keep him?" I smile.

"Of course! I adopted him, he's ours." Finn states, sitting down next to me.

"Yayyyyy! Okay, this is the best present ever!" I say, kissing Finn on the cheek.

He smiles, "hey don't disrespect Hammy the Hamster! He's our little blessing too."

"Pfft Hammy the Hamster who?!" I laugh.

"Bark bark!" The dog runs towards the front door and we follow him.

Finn opens the door and let's him in.

"He needs a name!" I say, following him into the living room where he jumps up on the couch.

"Hmm what about... Buster?" Finn suggests.

"Noo to cliche."

"Andy?"

"No."

"Pumpernickel?"

"No."

"Apollo?"

"No."

"Oh then you pick the name." He laughs.

"I don't know what to name him!" I laugh.

"Fine, his name is dog." Finn says, petting the little black pug on the head.

"Doug? Like from up!" I suggest.

"Ouu yeah! Okay, his name is Doug." Smiles Finn.

"Thank you Finn, I love you." I say, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Anything for you, y/n. I love you too."