N I N E

| this imagine was adapted from a real life experience with the boy I used to like or still like I dunno anymore lmao|

Its the first day back from winter break, which means today we get news seats in all our classes. My first and second period is English Language Arts.

I walk into my classroom and stand in the back with the rest of my classmates as our teacher told us too.

She walks in and greets us then she picks up a piece of paper that has the new seating chart on it.
Our tables are in groups of four, before they were just in rows.

"Okay class so at this first table sits Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, and Noah." She says. They walk to their table and sit down.

"This next table is Finn, Y/n, Millie, and Jack." She says. Ohhh shitt. I sit with Finn. You see I've liked him for a while now. Other people think he likes me too, but i dunno.

"Awhh I gotta sit with y/n. Mann she's whack though." He teases. Ugh he's always calling me 'whack'

"Yayyyy. Im happy we sit together!" Exclaims Millie. She knows about me liking Finn.

"Also you must be happy to sit with Finn." She whispers raising her eyebrows. "I guess it's alright since I have you too." I say.

We all sit down and Jack and Finn start messing with eachother. When I first met Finn and Jack two years ago I honestly thought that they liked eachother, but then I found out Jack was dating Ellie. Sometimes I think they do like eachother though.

"Hey y/n do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Asks Finn.
"No sorry," I say, shaking my head.
"Man your-" he starts but I cut him off before he could finish what he was about to say "- yea, yea, 'im whack' I know." I say, which makes him laugh.

"You know you guys would be cute together.." says Millie, wiggling her eyebrows at us. Ohmygod.
"Nahhh she's whack." Says Finn. I look at him and shake my head, smiling. He laughs and then winks at me.

"Y/n who do you like?" Asks Jack. "Ummmm... No one...." I say, hoping that Millie won't say anything. "Lierrrrrrrrrr" she says. Damnit.

"Who do you like!?" Asks Finn. The first thing that comes into my mind is that song lyric by Soulja boy 'youuuuuu'

"No one... I can't tell you." I quickly say. He looks at me with a smirk. "Well if you tell me who you like I'll tell you who I like."
Oh no if he's meaning to tell me then that means he probably doesn't like me....

"Fine, you tell me first." I say, looking at Millie who gives the 'omg omg' look. "Okay. I like you.." he says, but before I could say anything or react our teacher tells us to stop talking and look at the board.
"Holy shiitttt." Whisper/yells Millie.

After two minutes of mentally freaking out, while listening to Ms. K, our teacher, we are finally able to talk to eachother.
I look at Finn and he winks at me again.
"So who do you like?" Asks Jack.
"Finn! She likes Finn! And Finn likes her! So BOOM they might as well just start dating right here, right now!" Rambles Millie.

I stay quiet and look at Finn for his reaction. A big smile forms on his face.

"I agree with Millie." He calmly says. "Wanna go out?" He asks.
"Only if you stop calling me whack.." I smirk.
"Oh boo. You know you love it when I call you that." He chuckles.
"Fine. I will go out with you." I say, feeling my stomach get full of butterflies.
"Yesssssss! Goals already. Oh my lawddd." Says Millie with her hands in the air.
"Awww my bestfriend has a girlfriendddd." Says Jack smiling.

Well... I guess im dating Finn Wolfhard.

-

Class is almost over so we start packing up. I walk to the door and wait for the bell to ring, so does Finn.

"I'll see you fourth period?" He asks, more like states.

"Yup," I respond.

The bell rings and I walk out

"Hey wait don't I get a hug?" He smiles.

I walk over to him and give him a hug. As im about to walk away he grabs my hand and pulls me in for a kiss. It's slow and passionate, but then the one minute bell rings, which signals we have one minute to get to class, so I pull away and give him a quick smile before walking to my next period.

Holy shit I just kissed Finn Wolfhard.