T W E N T Y - N I N E

| requested by Pillow_Kooked hope you like it :) if there's anything you want to add or change lemme know <3 |

-messages between you, ST ,and It cast -

Wyatt: hey guys pool party at my house! Tomorrow you better come!

Millie: yayyy Sadie, Sophia you down?

Sadie: yessss

Sophia: sounds like fun :))

Finn: alrighty dude 😅

Y/n: ouuu can't wait

Jack: bettt

Narrator POV

Everyone had agreed to go to the pool party at Wyatt's.

Y/n was at Finn's house when she got the message from Wyatt.

Finn and y/n have been dating for about a month now, but everyone else doesn't know.
It's not that they don't wanna tell them, they've just decided to keep their relationship down low because of the media. They're happy together and they don't wanna risk anything ruining their relationship. Of course they trust their friends, they just wanna wait a little longer to break the news.

Finn wanted to stay home or go to the movies with y/n, but they didn't want to seem suspicious so they decided to go.

"What happens if they find out?" Asks y/n.

"They won't.. hopefully," Finn says.

-

Next day at Wyatt's house

Finn, y/n, Jack, Sophia, and Jaeden carpooled to Wyatt's house.

Wyatt greeted each of them and let them into his backyard where Millie, Sadie, Chosen, Gaten, Noah, Caleb, and Jeremy were.

Wyatt had a patch of green grass next to his pool. He had set up a large picnic blanket with a bowl of mixed fruit and a plate of sandwiches in the middle.

Jack noticed that Finn and y/n were sitting very close to each other, but he chose not to say anything.

"Hey y/n, When do astronauts eat lunch?" Finn asked.

"Hmmm.. I don't know when?" She smiles

"During LAUNCH- time" he said, y/n bursting in laughter.

"Wow Finn." Chuckled Sophia.

The whole time they were sitting and eating Wyatt, Jack, and Sophia noticed the constant flirty comments and jokes made back and forth between Finn and y/n.

"They look like they're in love." Whispered Sophia.

"10 bucks, they'll start dating in a few days." Whispers Wyatt.

"20 bucks they're already dating." Smirks Sophia.

"What if they don't like eachother in that way?" Whispers Jack.

"Wanna bet?" Wyatt raises his eyebrows.

"15 bucks." States Jack.

"Finn! No!" Screams y/n.

Everyone's look over to them. Finn has y/n over his shoulder, threatening to throw her in the pool.

"Take it back!" He laughs.

"Y/n what'd you do?" Laughs Millie.

"She said I was dumb!" Yells Finn, turning around, almost falling into the pool with y/n

"You are!" Y/n clapped back.

A scream was heard before a loud splash.

"Pool time!" Announced Wyatt.

They all got into the water.

Finn swam to where he had thrown y/n and laughed.

She splashed water on him which led to him splashing water on her. They went at it for a few minutes. Laughing and yelling.

"You guys might as well just give me 20 bucks each now." Sophia exclaimed, swimming on her back.

-

After and hour in the pool everyone, except Finn and y/n, decided to go dry up and watch a movie.

"Finally were alone." Smirked Finn.

He swam closer to y/n pulling her closer to him.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, taking a strand of her wet hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"Finn," she sighed.

He cupped her cheeks and gently kissed her soft, plump lips.

The gentle kiss turned into a rough kiss as he pulled her in closer, but before it could escalate even more someone cleared their throat and brought them out of their moment.

"Ehm."

Finn and y/n pulled away quickly looking up to see Jack, Sophia, Wyatt, and Jaeden with their eyebrows raised.

"Umm.." Finn said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Y'all are dating huh? Pleaseeeeeee tell me you guys are dating!" Sophia exclaimed, jumping up down.

Finn looked at y/n who gave him a small smile.

"Uh.. yeah." She said.

Sophia squealed and jumped up and down in excitement.

"You guys owe me 20 bucks each! C'mon cough it up!" She laughed, a smug expression on her face.

Jack and Wyatt rolled their eyes, pulling out their wallets and handing Sophia the money.

"You guys bet on us?!" Laughed Finn.

"Yup! I bet you guys were already dating and I was right!"

"Damnit." Wyatt and Jack sighed.