F O U R T Y - F I V E

| I'm only gonna do a few more imagines :( the focus will be on 'Dern' after I'm done with this book. This was requested by Pillow_Kooked  I don't know how I feel about this imagine but here yea go :)|

"Hey guys!" I whisper, "welcome back to my YouTube channel, I just got back from the store and  am in the bathroom right now. I'm whispering because Finn is in the living room and I'm about to pull a prank on him."

Many of you guys have been requesting that I pull the hickey prank on him, so I put some makeup on my neck," I turn my neck and show the 'hickey,' "hopefully it looks realistic and he falls for it."

"My plan is to go out and sit next to him and hopefully he'll notice the 'hickey' so uh let's go." I smile.

I walk out of the bathroom and head into the kitchen for a brief moment. I place the camera on the counter, pointing it towards the living room, and cover everything except the lens with a small black towel. Finn thankfully doesn't turn around to notice me until I am walking towards to him.

"Hey, love." He smiles, putting his arm around me as I sit next to him.

"Hey, I bought you some chips they're in the pantry." I inform him.

"Thank you, baby." He goes on his phone and opens up snapchat, "let's take a picture."

He clicks on the screen so that the face filters show up, he scrolls through until he finds the dog one. Holding the camera up so that we're both in the frame he says , "smile!"

I turn my head a little so the hickey is visible. He snaps the picture and then examines it.

"Y/n?" He says, staring intensely at the phone.

"Yes?" I innocently say.

He turns his head and looks at my eyes and then my neck.

Oh shoot...

His once kind eyes were now full of anger. Finn looks up at my eyes and then back at my neck.

"What. The. Hell. Is. That." He says.

"W-what?" I say, trying to keep a straight face.

"That!" He points to the hickey, quickly getting up the couch, "look." He shows me the picture on his phone where the purple/red mark is.

"Finn.." I mumble.

"Y/n! Are you fucking serious right now?!" He shouts.

"Wait, no, Finn! It's not what you think I swear." I say, I'm not a good actor, but I'm surprised I haven't bursted out laughing.

"What the hell do you mean? You have a fucking hickey on your neck!" He shouts, motioning to my neck.

"It's from you." I blurt not exactly knowing what to say.

"What, how the hell is it from me? I don't give you hickies I'm not 12! Who- y/n.." he stutters, he sits back down and rests his head in his hands.

"Please get away from me, I can't even look at you right now." He says, still looking down.

He looks up and stares at the blank wall Infront of him. Anger and sadness in his beautiful, brown eyes.

I smirk and he looks at me.

"What? Get away from me!" He shouts.

I burst out laughing and run to grab the camera, "ahahahahhahaha you fell for it!! It's a prank! I pranked you! Ahahaha" I laugh.

He looks at me, this time with annoyance in his eyes, "oh. My. God."

"Y/n, how is this a prank? Theres a fucking hickey on your neck!" He shouts.

"It's called makeup you dumbass!" I go into the kitchen and grab a paper towel, wetting it, and wiping the makeup off my neck.

"Ugh! Don't do that again. My heart literally broke for a second. You scared the shit outta me!" He cries.

I sit next to him and place a gentle kiss on his lips, "babe, you Know I would never do that to you. My subscribers requested it!" I smile.

"Ugh, you guys are mean!" He says into the camera.

"Welp, there you guys go! Hope you all enjoyed the video and please subscribe if you haven't already and give this video a thumbs up please and thank you!" I say, looking over at Finn, "any last words?"

"I hate you." He smiles.

"Mhm. Lier." I smile before giving him a kiss, saying bye to the camera, and turning it off.