E I G H T

| I've been really into Elvis Presley lately.. wbu? Y/b = your b-day. Y/a = your age.|

"Happy Birthday Babyyyyyy!" Yells Finn, hugging me from behind. "Thank youuuu!" I yell back.

Todayyyyyyyy y/b I'm turning y/a and my amazing boyfriend, Finn is throwing a birthday party for meeeee. I honestly couldn't be happier. He's the best.
At the moment we are at his house with our friends Millie, Jack, Gaten, Caleb, Noah, Chosen, Wyatt, Jaeden, and Sophia.

"Cake time!" Says Finn.
"Oouuuuu what kind of cake!" Says Sophia.

Finn and Jack bring out a vanilla cake, with purple icing, and the words "Happy Birthday Y/n!" Frosted on top. It's looks really good.

"Aweee Finn!" I say running up and giving him a hug.

They all sing Happy birthday and I blow out my candles

"What you wish for?" Asks Noah.
"Nothing I have everything I could ever want." I smile.
"Aweee." Says everyone in unison.
"Honestly I love you all. Group hug!" I say.

-

After a while of us sitting around in Finn's living room talking he's asked me to go to his room with him.

We walk in and I skip to the blue bean bag in the corner.

"So? What's up?" I asked.
"Welllllll I wanted you to open this Infront of everyone, but then I thought that it would mean more if you open it when we're alone together. Soooo yeah here you go." He smiles handing me a small box with red wrapping paper on it.

I unwrap it and open it only to find an even smaller, blue, velvet box.

"Finn..."

"It's a promise ring.. look-" he says taking the velvet box out of my hands and opening it "- I bought this for you because I want to promise you a lifetime of memories and happiness. I love you and you know that and by me giving you this ring I promise you that I will always love you.. even when I hate you." He smiles opening the box, which revealed a beautiful ring with small diamonds.

"Oh my god Finn... I, I'm not sure if I want to kill or kiss you right now..." I giggle.

"I'd go with the second one." He chuckles.

I lean into him and gently kiss him. I feel him smile into the kiss as he pulls me in closer, if that's even possible, to deepen the kiss.

"I love you so much Finn.. but you did not have to buy a ring, that I assume must've cost a lot of money, to remind me that you love me too. Thank you though it's beautiful." I say giving him another quick kiss.

"I know but you mean the world to me, you deserve everything." He says.

"Finn! Y/n! We gotta open presents!" We hear Gaten yell.

Finn slides the ring onto my finger and then kisses the back of my hand. I smile at him and then intertwine my hand with his. We hold hands as we walk back to the living room where everyone else is and sit down.

This was truly the best birthday ever.