#CRUSH#

The clock on her table strikes 6 o' clock in the dawn. The sun just gave the Earth few linings of it's light since the moon still conquering the sky.
       At this time, most of the students in Jose Wickham University still couldn't get off the bed. Feelings like their bed won't let them go. But not for a psychologist Course student like her. Janice Claire.
Waking up in the dawn was already like a routine for her. Not only for jogging around the University compound, but she got another routine as well.
Peeking her crush!

Remembering the handsomeness of her crush while focusing on tying her hair neatly into a ponytail however succeed on making her fangirling like a retard girl in front of the mirror. She buried her face into her palm and moved around her head side to side promptly like a crazy one.

       Her silent scream however woke her friend up, who was sleeping soundly on her fluffy bed.

        "What's wrong with you?" Carol asked peeked an eye to Janice. Her messy hair blocked her view a little bit but still see-through.

        "Oh! Did i woke you up? Sorry!" Janice said while tidying her bed.
       "Where are you going this early?" Carol asked looking at the time in her phone.
       "As usual, jogging." Janice answered and walked to the veranda, where each of the dorm got one.

       Janice rest her hand on the veranda and looked around the University park. She and Carol were lucky as they could see the entire university just by their veranda.

       Janice made this opportunity beneficial for her. She looked around until her eyes caught  a figure that she's been waiting for. Eric!

       Eric was jogging around the fountain with earphones on. Janice drew a shy smile on her face and quickly walked out from her dorm, bidding Carol a goodbye even though her friend already drown in dreams..once again.

       Eric was her first love after ages stayed in Girls Orphanage with Carol. He is the one that she found attractive. His eyes, his hair, his style and all about him made her heart felt different.

       Janice first found him at a cafe near Carol's faculty while she was visiting Carol, her best friend since they were children. It turns out that Eric is Carol's senior in the same course, photography. But she told Carol nothing about it. She still embarrassed.

       Janice believes in falling in love at first sight. So, she thought maybe she had a crush on him.

       Janice ran to the fountain located in the middle of the park and began looking for Eric. Then, she found Eric at the other path of the park. She rushed closer to Eric and secretly followed him 10 steps away.

       Like a child was given a sweet candy floss, Janice smiled like one. She sometimes giggled every time she admired the board shoulder of his from the back and the incredible height of his. Standing beside him will put her under his shoulder, maybe right at his elbow.

       Why don't you be a model? Instead of a photographer. I'm sure you're gonna be a billionaire in just one pose!  Janice spoke to herself.

       Her beautiful imagination came to an abrupt stop when she sprained her ankle in the middle pf her jogging. Janice fell on the ground and screamed in pain slightly.

       Oh ya!! I forgot to warm up! Dumb! Janice mad at her carelessness.

       She remembered that she started running right away without doing a proper warm up first.

       Janice rubbed away the dust on her legging and tried to stand up. When suddenly a hand came to her sight.

       Janice looked up to see the nice person offering a helping hand.

       Janice's eyes didn't blinked. She felt like her whole body stopped functioning starting from her brain... after looking up to the man.