#LOVE LETTER#

"Need a help?" Eric was offering her a hand to help her standing up again.

Janice still didn't gave any response. She's completely frozen. There was an awkward silent between them until Eric broke it once again.

"Miss?" Eric called out while waving his hand in front of her eyes.

Janice pulled back from the world of hers,  to reality and began to get very nervous. Janice looked down to the grass and tried to make herself stand up by herself.

"No no no... i'm fine." Janice said stuttered. When she was about to straighten her knee, she was about to fall once again. But luckily Eric was faster to grab her hand.

Their eyes met for 2 seconds until Janice looked away and keep a distance in between them. He could have heard her heartbeat if she stayed that close to his chest!

"Thanks, Eric." Janice said while trying to stabilise her body .

Eric suddenly moved his hoody down behind his back  and looked at her with puzzled eyes.

"I'm sorry, but i'm not Eric." The man said with frowned eyebrows.

He's not Eric!! What?!! Am i dreaming just now?? I really thought he's Eric!! Am i still sleepy??!!! Oh my!!!

Janice mumbled to herself after realising that his face is completely different from Eric that she knew. Maybe because they were wearing the same black sweatshirt or maybe she's the one who daydreaming a little bit too much than usual.

"Oh!! My bad. I'm sorry.. bad eye sight, i guess? Hehe.." Janice said while excusing herself. Running away from embarrassment that she created herself.

"Are you sure you can handle yourself?" The man asked, worried looking at Janice limping.

"Yeah! I'm fine!" Janice said and quicken her steps even though she's limping, leaving the man behind. She can't handle her burning cheeks

••••

"Carol!!!!!" Janice pushed the door opened caused a loud bang on the wall. The loudness had completely startled Carol who was applying lipstick on her lips, causing her right cheek to wear the lipstick as well.

       "Hey, Janice! Won't you knocked on the door first?? Looked what had happened to my make up!! I'm looking like a clown!!" Carol said in frustration. 

       Just in a second, a soft fluffy pillow flung to her face. Janice head moved back a little bit to minimize the impact and caught the pillow by her hands.  For her now, to say sorry was the second thing. She got an incredible like dream came true story she needs to tell Carol right away!

      Like Carol's bed is hers, she laid her butt on and excitedly told Carol about what had happened just now in the early morning.

     "Carol! You can't believe what had happened this morning. I followed Eri...." but Carol cuts her off.
     "You followed Eric's track when you're jogging and quickly ran back to our dorm so that you can tell me what attire he wore for simple exercise in the morning and enthusiastically you're gonna tell me how handsome he was at the time. Am i right, Miss Janice?" Carol told her clearly like a unstoppable shooting gun.

      Janice was amazed, her jaw dropped. Carol was true after all. But now, she got different story and an idea that came across her mind. 

     "But this time it's...." Carol cut her words again. " Then you're gonna scream like a dolphin while squeezing your soft toys,right?" Carol said while reacting how Janice will be like with her hands wavered all around.