#THE PRESIDENT#

Janice got panic when the bald man was ready to strike another attack on Arthur's face when Arthur remained silent with his ridicule. Janice can't believe Arthur too. Why he remained silent and let himself being a bully target. He's a man. He looks like a tough man. So stand up and fight back! Don't so nerdy and hide in your nutshell all the time!

      "So, you want me to fix your nauseate face or you wanna borrow my mirror to check on yourself."The bald man mock again to tease Arthur's patience following with his friends behind laughing at Arthur.

      But still, Arthur rotten himself on where he's standing. Unsatisfied with Arthur's attitude that seems like to ignore him, the bald man grasped Arthur's shirt tightly and pulled it up, causing Arthur's face to lift up a little bit.

       "When i ask, you should answer me!!" the unmannered bald man screamed right to Arthur's face. Janice mumbled herself that if she was in Arthur's shoes, her ears might bleeding hard after that loud yell.

       "You foolish nerd!" the man moved his hand back in a form of a fist and ready to punch his weak victim.

      BOOM!!

      A loud smacked from the vending machine shocked the whole group of the 3 bully including Arthur himself.  Opportunely, the bald man strong fist didn't make it to land on Arthur 's face. As a leader of his own creation group of bullies, he step forward to the vending machine, slowly and quiet.

       "Money guzzler! Why you won't give me the drink?!!" Janice hit the front of the machine to act like it's broken. Looks like her idea worked when the bald man showed up from behind the vending machine with his gang.

       "Thank God, you're here gentlemen. I already putted the money but it won't dropped me the drink. "Janice moved aside to give some space to the ' gentlemen'.
      "Will you help me?" Janice femininely asked for their help.

       "Sure!" the bald man smiled flirtatiously and hunched to the vending machine.

       Using the rare opportunity, Janice stole some glances to Arthur and signalling him using the gestures of her hand, telling him to run away quickly. Arthur noticed her, but he looks calm and picked up his scattered books carefully and moves like the sloth in Zootopia movie.

       Be quick, Arthur! I can't handle surrounded by bullies too!! So please be quick, man!!!!

Janice screamed from the inside of her heart. Frankly speaking, she's afraid too.

       "What are you looking at?" one of the bully with browned hair with some hint of deep navy blue noticed e Janice weird behavior as she kept looking behind of the vending machine. To make it simple, the scene where they usually launched their bully activity.

      "UH?!" This is when her brain started to connect with various excuses. She hope the milk that she drank that morning will help her brain worked even better for better idea, like the TV always popped up with. But that's just for children, am i count?

       "Nothing...ju..just the man back there....what's wrong with him?" Janice wasn't sure whether her question gonna save both (Janice and Arthur) of them or not.
       "Owh, that nerdy man? We just taught him to realize his level. " He continued. "He want to give this box of chocolate and flowers to our princess Carol. What a dumb! " The man laughed showing her a box of chocolate. To be specific, it's a heart shaped box with Ferrero Rochers inside.

      Janice drew a fake smile, trying to show that she's agree with them.

       "Since it's Valentine Day, i wanna give this chocs for you, instead. Well, that's how it goes,right? The man gave his girl chocolates and they....Augh!" The browned hair man stopped at his words when suddenly the bald one stand up and elbowed his abs.

      "Here's your drink. It's just stuck in there." The bald man handed the drink to Janice and excused himself, grabbing his gang as well.

       "Remember! we're only loyal to Carol!! Copy me??!!" The bald man ordered while leaving Janice behind. But of course his loud voice can be heard by Janice.

      Janice exhaled a gust of air of relief and looked down to the Fererro Rochers in her hands. Then she remembered Arthur. Janice looked behind the machine but Arthur was nowhere to be seen anymore.

       Janice walked deeper to the alley to look for him.

      At the junction to the school backyard which has modified to be a study location for students, Janice saw Arthur with his pile of books sitting alone on the bench. Not wasting anymore time, Janice ran to Arthur, but someone got there first.

       A neat dressed man in black tuxedo which automatically change Janice character to a nerdy one like Arthur. He was the one who she gave full respects and deserve her awe.

       And now, the man in his 50s straightforwardly patted Arthur's shoulder. But more shockingly, Arthur didn't showed up any shock or amazement on his face. He gave the old experienced man a lame look like he's just looking at a normal citizen.

       "What's wrong with your face,son?"

       What??!!!! Arthur is his son!!!! Arthur is our University President's son???!!!