#GALLERY#

Janice finally arrived at the soon-to-be held Fashion Show 1 hour earlier since she has to discuss with the head of photographer as planned by Sinb's Uncle.  Janice went out from the cab and fix her attire and shoulder bag. She have to look professional. Even though she just returned from Carol's funeral 3 days ago, she have to know the line between her life and her work, they should never be crossed.

Janice take a deep breath and exhaled it before entering the maniac building in front of her. There are also a few others that have arrived before her. Maybe they're in charge in preparing the stage. Janice thought, walking straight into the building.

Janice arrived at the seventh floor and walked out from the elevator to the hallway before she arrived at the main stage. But something caught her eyes, the drawing that hooked against the wall. It was a drawing of her University and it even stated at the below of the drawing. Janice frowned and walked back to the first picture. It was the title for the rest of the drawings hooked there. 'My True Love'. Janice take a glance to the rest of the drawings before she slowly walked to each drawing.

They are her University, her usual hanging port and there's even a drawing of her studying there. Janice got even more curious and walked to another, totally into these pictures. Janice then see a picture of her and late-Carol, smiling there. Janice stopped at the picture for about 10 minutes before she moved to another. A lot of the pictures there are about her memory in her university. There's also pictures of Eric as well, making Janice laugh for her stupidity of peeking on Eric every morning when he's jogging around.

Thinking about that, Janice remembered about her first met with Arthur. Soon she realized that there is not a single picture of Arthur there. Janice then walked to the last picture. It was a portrait of her in an amusement park. If she's not wrong, this picture was taken by Arthur. Janice heart began to beat rapidly when she saw an envelope below the drawing.

She took it and read the content,

'Miss me? Follow the light if you are.' The letter said.

Janice was about to burst in tears if the one who planned all of this is 'him'. She then looked around to find the light mentioned. Then her eyes caught to the candles straightly arranged, leading her to a secret place. Without she realized, she's actually heading to the main stage of the Fashion Show.

When she's arrived at the end of the candles, Janice looked around her, it was dark. Suddenly a light showered her and another person in front of her, a man in black suit with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, standing in front of a piano.

The place also began to filled with sweet music from piano and viola and to her surprise, Yewon is the pianist while the violist is Sinb. 

"Arthur." Janice said as soon as the man spun his body, facing her. Arthur then walked closer to Janice and give her the bouquet of flowers.

"So you did miss me." Arthur said smiling sweetly to Janice. Janice couldn't help but to smile and also in tears . She's so happy to see Arthur, the man that she missed the most finally is standing in front of her. She went speechless.

"Don't cry,Janice. I'm here. I'm here with you." Arthur said also was about o burst into tears but he hold it. He then pulled Janice into his embrace.

" Where did you go all this time,Arthur? Don't you know that i miss you so bad. How could you leave after visiting Carol on that day. Why can't you wait for me??" Janice asked, sound sulking and hit oh Arthur's chest a few times. 

Arthur just smiled looking at Janice childish behavior and before intertwined his hand with Janice's.

"I've been looking for you, Janice. I'm sorry for not waiting for you that day. It's just that i don't have enough courage to face you yet. I've hurt your feeling badly before, I'm very sorry..I'm.." Arthur couldn't finished when Janice cuts him off.

" It's okay, Arthur. It's okay." Janice forgave him and smile. "Just...just don't disappear from me anymore." 

"I promised..." Arthur then bringing Janice's one hand to his chest and said. " because this heart of mine, will always be yours."

...THE END...