#PUNISHMENT#

Janice just give out some advises on how to dress up well, but then SinB came in handy to make Arthur act actually like a man(because SinB's siblings only consists of brothers, that's why she knew how man should actually be like), which means, helping him to build more confidence and courage.He needs to work on social skills very much, cause Carol loves talkative man.

       While SinB was chit chatting with Arthur, Yewon and Janice were busy choosing some clothes for Arthur to try. Majoring in Fashion Design really useful for her now.

       Arthur was about to change to a new whole Arthur, from head to toe. Will she succeed on her plan? Because her heart somehow feels uneasy about it.

       "Janice-noona?" Yewon called up from behind as she saw Janice was staring too much at Arthur. "What's wrong? You like him already?" Yewon asked randomly.
       "I can't ,Yewon. I can't like him" Janice answered low spiritedly.
"Why not?" Yewon scoffed a little. Not expecting that Janice will eat the bait.
"I told you, he fall in love with Carol, not me.." Janice continued " And Carol deserves him more."

Air of melancholy surrounded her. She didn't know why.

"Janice-noona, from your eyes, i can tell that you love him too right?" Yewon guessed.
"No, no i'm not." Janice began to busy herself by selecting clothes.
"And you're feeling hard to let him go, right?" This time Janice just ignore Yewon.
"You know what Janice-noona, i found this sentences in a book. If you love him, then let him go, but if he comeback, then he meant to be yours." Yewon said, trying to inspire Janice.

       Since Yewon and SinB already know about everything, she thought maybe she can share how she feels now.

       "Okay,Yewon. Maybe you're right. I do like him before, but..."before Janice could finished, Yewon got super excited and cut her off.
       "Am i right? Yes!! Those words really worked." Yewon said while forming a fist and bent her elbow behind, a gesture showing that she succeed on something.
       "But he loves Carol and i don't want growing something unsure inside of me anymore. As you said so, i need to let him go. Maybe, this is how Carol felt like before, letting your loved one with another." Janice continued "Now i received the punishment."

       Don't wanting to see Janice sorrow face come back again, Yewon's brain started to process to comfort Janice once again.

       "No, Janice-noona. You're not receiving any punishment."Yewon walked closer to Janice and hold her free hand before continue.

       "Because, i think, Carol didn't sacrificed like you do. She didn't let Eric be yours like you let Arthur be hers. Instead, she used the most unacceptable way in order to make Eric hers, she lied to you." Yewon didn't finished yet. "So, I don't think you should compare yourself with Carol." Yewon moved her index finger left and right few times.

         "But still, she became like that because of me. I'm way too selfish that i didnt...." Yewon cuts her again,
         "But she didn't tell you she love Eric too.Your friendship can be saved if she tell the truth sooner. You don't have to bother growing the crush feeling inside of you. As the result, i think you're the one who ended up hurting the most. So, it's not fully your fault,right?"

         The air became silent. Only the sound of the air conditioner can be heard. Janice stared at Yewon fulled with her inexpressible thoughts muddled up in her mind. But Yewon's expression seems like can answer all her thoughts and questions with only one answer. It's like there was telepathy between them.

        "Come on, Yewon. Let's just stop talking about this." Janice continued. "It can't change anything since Arthur likes Carol, not me. Maybe Arthur himself just think of me not more than just friend." Janice walked away to where Arthur and SinB sat with Yewon trying to catch her steps.

       "But, Janice-noona. It's just 'like' , not 'love' yet." Yewon said from behind.

        Janice heard it but just decided to push it at the back of her mind.

       Didn't you watch tv, Yewon? Sooner or later they will love each other. I know, that day may come. And i will fulfil my promises once Carol found her happiness.