#IMBROGLIO#

He drove passed by the lam poses and boarders as quick as lightning with his car. Sometimes, he will just cut off the car in front of his, claiming that they drive too slow. The reminder that he usually heard off in high school and even in his adulthood completely disappeared from his well-educated brain. Better late than never.

           Because in his situation now, better be quick than be late ,was used. He regretted for everything he did.

            He arrived at Carol's party, but before he could approached her, Eric did it first. He watched everything from the beginning and until the end, how Carol insulted Janice, how she make stories up about Janice, and how Carol described him. His ears were completely turn red and he was about to pulled Carol out of the crowd and talk to her face to face. But before he could do so, Eric showed up from nowhere and yelled at Carol.

           He attracted too much attention that everyone was watching them, standing and formed a circle surrounding Eric and Carol. Eric spitted out how he got disappointed,mad, and can't believe that Carol just acting out in front of him. Carol didn't given any chance to explain as Eric knew that everything will  come out from Carol's mouth would be just lies. Not knowing why, Arthur just stand there and watched. He didn't even bothered to stop Eric from doing so.

          Finished expressing his frustrations and dissatisfaction towards Carol, he was about to walked away to leave when he spotted Arthur standing in the crowd.

         "Arthur? Where have you been? Did you know that Carol has been using you all this time? Did you know what she did to her own friend,Janice? Did you know...," Eric was about to burst into another madness again. Luckily, Arthur just calmly said,

         "I know,Eric. I knew and heard everything." Arthur premised. Slowly, Arthur walked closer to Carol who's still looked down, probably or maybe not at all, she's thinking about regretting. But her eyes were forming tears.

         Once Arthur arrived closer to Carol, Arthur looked down towards her with his eyes explaining how he felt.
        "If Janice is a gold digger, she won't let Eric be yours easily like this. She wouldn't help me to transformed from a stupid nerdy foolish Arthur that you know, to Arthur now. She's not changing only my appearance., but teach me what kind of friendship that deserved to stay longer and what kind of shouldn't!" Arthur slightly yelled at the end of his words.

"She teach me to give this heart..." Arthur said pointing at his chest, where all the pain the heart created take place. " just for the right person. I'm sorry but it's not you. Keep that in your mind." Arthur also said for the rest of the girls. He want to fix all the misunderstandings Carol created in her ridiculous story.

Not wanting to be there any longer, Arthur hand over the bouquet of flowers to Carol and smirked,
"Happy Birthday,anyway. Thank you for inviting me for a such great place where i'm the only one who get invited. Thank you so much."

Arthur walked away without looking back and didn't give any interest towards those who were watching them.

Eric was amazed by how calmed Arthur can be after hearing all the truth. Care about his friend, Eric caught up with Arthur.

"Where are you going?" Eric asked.
"I need to find Janice. I need to seek for her forgiveness." Arthur said frustratedly, "I don't give any chance to her to defend herself!"

"I'll come with you." Eric joined.

...

With the car speed increased to 150km per hour, Eric never let his grip on the car holder gone loose. Arthur was driving like a mad person, and that was the first time he saw Arthur breaking so much rules and act like those actor he watched in the tv.