#AWKWARD MEETING#

SPLASH!!

Janice's butt landed first, resulting a great pain at her butt and some cuts at the back of her left calf because of the rough sharp rocks arranged around the edges of the waterfall. After the slapped, now she got another punishment. Isn't?

Her clothes were all wet from the cold water. It took a moment for Janice realized what had happened. She remained unmoved in the shallow waterfall for 5 seconds before the wind hit her damp clothes.

The funny thing was that the man just now also got blank after his warning unsuccessful to save Janice. It's quite too late. He was just walking by and saw Janice walked with her head up but her eyes looked somewhere else. And maybe her mind as well as she didn't blinked much as normal people do. He thought that Janice might be in her daydreaming land.

But when Janice was way too deep in her daydreaming ,she didn't notice she walked too close at the mini waterfall's edges. So, he shouted her name, but he late only 2 seconds before Janice tripped.

"A...are you okay,Janice?" Arthur broke the awkward silenced.

Janice looked up but then looked down immediately. She was so painfully shy, embarrassed,bashful and all the adjectives that describe her situation now.

"Need some help?" Arthur stretched his hand to Janice. Offering her a hand of help,... for the second time?
"Yes,please." Janice said, feeling so nervous when she reached out for Arthur's hand.

I should feel embarrassed, but why nervous at the same time?

Janice finally got out from the water. She hugged herself to keep the warmth. Thankfully she wore a thick clothes, so it won't be 'see-through' when it's wet. But still, when it's wet, it's absorbed the cold water well, transferring the chill to her skin.

Watching Janice freezing, Arthur took off his autumn thick fleece jacket and wrapped it around Janice's body.

"I think you need it." Arthur said so, while fixing his jacket around her to comfort Janice with some warmth.

"Th..thank..thank you..Arthur.." Janice stuttered in her words.

"Janice noona? Oh my God! It's Janice noona!" Yewon who coincidentally was there ran to Janice when she saw her favorite senior in an unexpected consequence.

"Are you okay,Janice noona? What happened?" Yewon changed her look from Janice to Arthur.
"She tripped and fell in the mini waterfall." Arthur continued. "I think you should bring her to her room,she's freezing. Can you help?Seems like you know her ." Arthur asked a favor. Well, when a man being in a girls' dorms building is totally breaking the rules.

"Of course! She's my roommate." Yewon explained and began to prop up Janice to walk. Janice hurt the back of her left calf, maybe that's why she walked limply.

"Good then. She's freezing. Better be quick." Arthur said so as the three girls began to walk away.

"Thank you, senior....." Yewon stopped and take a glance at Arthur at her back.

"I'm Arthur, by the way. Take a good care of her." Arthur screamed from behind since Yewon already 7 steps away from him.

Yewon just smiled and continued helping Janice to walk.

...

The whole day passed by with just the white ceiling accompany her eyes. Luckily, she got no classes on that say. Means that she can rest a bit from the embarrassing accident at the mini waterfall and treat the small cut at her left calf.