#DOUBTING#

I've been staring at her every time she came across my eyes. But don't get me wrong, i'm not a stalker. I don't even know what's wrong with my eyes, got stuck on her when i first met her at the park.
She was taking pictures of the nature, I guess. For the first time i found a girl that makes my heart feels different. Day passed to months and i thought, the strange feeling maybe is actually, love. Don't you think so Janice?
       When a person make your heart pound like crazy and you can't take your eyes off from your crush. Make you feel like...like really nervous when she or he was around. Is it love effects?

       Arthur every single word still lingering in her mind. Finally ,Janice realised that she had received a chance to make Carol the happiest as she can be cause she got someone who truly love her. Carol don't have to waste her energy and time waiting for someone who will not love back.

       Aiming for that purpose, Janice had made a deal with Arthur to help him with his first love story. Although she was not an expert in becoming a Love Consultant (since she herself has not been in a relationship with guy), she know some of Carol's likes and dislikes about man.

       Using her old memory spent with Carol, maybe she can help Arthur with few things.

       First, Arthur need to make a little changes about the way he styled his hair and visual. Carol loves someone who's neat and tidy, and of course handsome appearance is her number one priority in choosing her boyfriend.

      Sounds complicated when Janice explained, and Arthur just nodded his head, with just few of the explanations he understood. Janice was talking like a machine gun with endless bullets.

       Janice noticed that Arthur getting puzzled and blurred and probably will totally blank if she discussed further about it.

       "I think, we need to do one by one, don't you think so?" Janice finally gave up from shooting her bullets of info.
       "Yeah yeah! Totally agree." Arthur said so while his head moving up and down.

       "So, what's the first step?" Arthur asked.

       Janice face palmed herself after realising that Arthur didn't get any point of her explanation.

       Is it this hard to talk with nerdy?

       Janice let out some carbon dioxide from inside of her lungs to the nature, and somehow found some free peace.

       Janice suddenly took off Arthur's spectacle and fold it in place, revealing Arthur true handsomeness.

       "As a girl, i think you looks way more handsome without this thick ,square, old-fashioned..." Janice's brain suddenly worked well on finding adjectives to describe Arthur's spec.
       "Okay, i understand . Stop insulting my glasses." Arthur stopped Janice from continuing her painful adjectives towards his lovely spec.

       "I'm going out with my friends after this." Janice got an idea. "You can join us and you should buy a contact lens to replace your glasses."

       "But, I cannot wearing contact lens all the time. Sometimes it feels uncomfortable." Arthur said while putting his glasses back on.

       "Okay, if you insist of wearing one, at least you should buy a new glasses, latest update. I can guarantee that you will look more handsome than with this." Janice pointed directly to his glasses.
       "But you gotta try wearing contact lens. Believe me, the BOSS company will take you as their model instead." Janice assured.

        "Hahah! Nice joke." Arthur let out a mockery laugh. Not found Janice's joke funny, because it's way too much.

        Janice watched Arthur laughed away and began to build her thoughts in her mind. She knew she should be glad after receiving an opportunity to accomplish her purpose. But.... she's afraid as well.

       "What's next after buying the lens?" Arthur's question brought Janice back to reality.

       "Since the way you dressed already,....nice.. I don't think we should worry about it. Just need a little bit of change. " Janice continued " The next step is of course, grabbing her attention!"

        The excited Arthur smiled and began playing with his fingers.
       "It's okay to feel a little bit nervous,right?"

       Janice just answered with a smile.

        To be frank, Janice suddenly doubting her decision. She didn't understand why, out of sudden, her heart feels heavy....