#DIFFERENT#

Arthur and Eric walked closer to where Carol and Janice were and trying to figure out what just happened there when they're gone to get the snacks.

         "What happe.." before Eric could finished, Carol suddenly exploded again.

         "It's my Final Project and i spent days and nights to get it done!" Carol continued.  Carol wore the innocent mask.

         "I'm sorry, it's just an accident." Janice was about to cry, as she worried to death! She tried to wipe away the excess tea on Carol's pictures but her efforts were useless as the colour of her pics starting to faded and mix together.

       I should have control my temper...

       "Admit it Janice. It wasn't an accident." Carol suddenly said so and make a pitiful looks trying to grab Eric and Arthur sympathy.
       "She got mad at me out of the blue, just because she loves Arthur but Arthur didn't loves her back." Carol said with spoiled voice.

       "What?! I think, ...come on.. i think she's just joking." Arthur tried to make the situation clear.

        "No! I got the proof." Carol pulled out her phone from her pocket and began rolling what she just recorded.

       Both Eric and Arthur focused on it from the beginning until  the end.

        'Yes!! I admit it that i love him. But he loves you.'

Janice can't even face herself towards them. She just sat down on her seat and lock her eyes on the table, trying to hide away her teary eyes.

How could you Carol,...

"Heard it?" Carol asked but both of the guys went silenced.

"Is it true that you love Carol, Arthur?" Eric patted on Arthur's shoulder and asked like his brother.
"Uh?? Owh!.. not now, we're still need to graduate first." Arthur tried to save himself.

"See Janice??!! You always made your own assumptions and didn't bother to seek the truth first. I'm so disappointed with you! I need to send my work in just a 3 days from now! You think I'm able to redo it just in 3 days!???" Carol slammed her wet files in front of Janice few times, showing that how frustrated she is.

"Carol, it's just.." Janice tried to explain again.
" Or you really don't want to see me on graduation day? You always a step ahead me and i let you be, but this is way too much, Janice!" Carol suddenly mad.

"What do you mean , Carol!. I didn't mean it. It's.." But Janice didn't get any chance to explain herself.

"From now on,.... you better stay away from me." Carol said in low toned voice. " How on earth i'm going to finish my project in just 3 days." Carol whined, facing herself in front of the two confused guys.

"It's okay, i can help." Arthur volunteered himself.

"Thank you,.." Carol said.

Both Carol and Arthur began to walked away , leaving Janice and Eric.
"Don't worry, i'll help you guys to make it up again." Eric offered and excuse himself to join Arthur and Carol.

Leaving Carol in the awkward situation, defenceless.

...

       " Arthur, i'm sorry about yesterday." Janice apologised to Arthur who was too focus on his laptop.

       "It's fine." Arthur answered just in one short breath with his eyes still locked on the wide rectangle screen of his laptop. He looks very busy.