Chapter 9 - The Surface

Ghirahim's POV
When my Skychild stomped so confidently up to me and shoved some paper into my hand, I was taken aback. When did he become so bold?

I let my eyes fall onto the paper, but ensured I could still see the boy in the corner of my eye. I don't want him to try anything.

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! You come up to the sky, taunt me, touch me, and then try to take me away from my home to be your personal servant or some shit! You're sick and I hate you! I'll always hate you! You want me to be a good little pet or whatever for you? Too fucking bad. I'll fight you every step of the way. Have fun trying to 'tame' me, bastard.

A snarl ripped its way free of from my lips. Oh, you bet I'll have fun fucking taming you, you insolent boy! I looked over to where he was now sitting, and teleported in front of him.

He quickly stumbled to his feet and made a move to get away from me, but I grabbed his shoulder and shoved him against the tree.

"Oh little Skychild, did you really think this note was a good idea? Huh? And to use such vulgar language, I didn't know you had it in you!" He remained quiet, which frustrated me more than anything. I've not heard him speak a word since we met months ago on the surface for the last time!

I saw the fear in his eyes as I grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. I then manoeuvred myself so one of my thighs was between his. He squeezed his eyes shut, and I licked my lips. I like having him in this vulnerable position.

I licked slowly from the base of his neck right up to the shell of his ear, where I paused to give it a gentle bite. He shuddered beneath me.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, unable to stop a grin spreading across my face. He shook his head furiously from side to side.

Ah, such sweet denial.

Suddenly I let him go, and he swayed and began to fall to the ground, not realising how much he'd been leaning on me. I caught him with ease before he landed.

"I believe we've dwelled here long enough, wouldn't you agree?" I said, knowing I wouldn't get a response. I pulled my Skychild closer, afraid I might accident drop him if I didn't.

"Hold on tight, or you'll get yourself killed" I warned him, before diving off the edge of the island.

Link's POV
I let out a yelp of surprises as Ghirahim jumped off the island, me in his embrace. I felt my face flush as I realised my body was pressed firmly against him, almost every inch of me on top of him as we fell.

Suddenly, a black tornado enveloped us, and I once again closed my eyes. It was very disorienting, it was so dark and I wasn't sure which way was up. The only thing that gave me a sense of stability was Ghirahim, so I clung to him for dear life.

Eventually, the deafening roar of the tornado silenced, all movement ceased and I felt my feet land on solid ground. But I didn't want to open my eyes yet. I didn't want to know where I was.

He could have brought me anywhere. Probably somewhere I don't know, to confuse me further. Maybe I'm in some sort of sex dungeon. I bet that sick pervert has one.

"As much as I appreciate the fact you wish to hold onto me Skychild, you can't cling to me forever"

I could almost here the grin in his voice, and it made me feel slightly nauseous. More nauseous than the tornado had made me feel. I hadn't even realised I was still holding onto him!

I promptly shoved him away and open my eyes.

I wasn't sure where I was expecting to find myself, but here wasn't it. Why bring me somewhere familiar? Why bring me somewhere where I could possibly try and escape? I mean, there's a bird statue right over there...

Why did Ghirahim bring me to the Sealed Grounds?