Chapter 15 - Ghirahim's Bitch

Link's POV
"Come, child. Get dressed, we're going to the sky" Ghirahim said suddenly as he was drying my hair.

I jolted, suddenly alert again. To the sky? With me? Why?

"I need to retrieve my sword, it isn't a part of me at the moment. That troublesome Impa made it so I cannot just teleport it here, and I was so busy chasing you around the sky that I neglected to retrieve it. And I cannot leave you here alone. I don't trust you to not do something stupid, like go looking for your precious sword. Not that you could harm a fly with it"

I glared at him, but I was also grateful that I would be able to see the sky again. And maybe even escape...

"Oh, and don't even think about running off, little one. There's nowhere to hide" Ghirahim responded, as if he'd read my mind. Creepy.

When are we going? I asked.

"Whenever you're dressed. Here" Ghirahim replied, handing me some plain black clothes. I nodded in thanks, though I longed for my hero clothes.

I headed to the bathroom to get dressed, and he didn't stop me. Still, the stupid grin on his face made me slightly anxious. He's either planning something, or he's done something. And neither is good.

I locked the door behind me -not that it would help if he wanted to get in- and unfolded the clothes.

The trousers were black with white diamonds, skin tight like his. I slipped them on over the tight underwear he'd given me with a sigh. So much for them being plain. This is just his way of humiliating me, making me dress like him! But still, it's better than just underwear...

But if Zelda saw me like this...

I pushed the thought aside, and unfolded the black shirt. It had a large white diamond on the front, but when I turned it over I noticed writing. And I thanked my lucky stars that I read it before putting it on. It read:

'Ghirahim's Bitch'

I threw the shirt aside with disgust. No way in hell I'm wearing that! Screw him!

I angrily picked up the shirt again and stormed out of the bathroom. Ghirahim smirked at me.

"What? Don't like the shirt I picked out? Guess you're going to the sky like that, then"

In response, I threw the shirt at him. He chuckled, vanishing into diamonds before the item hit his stupid face.

I tensed, taking on a fighting stance and walking in small circles. I'm fed up of his stupid tricks! He'll just appear behind me, I just know it!

"Looking for me,  Skychild? Oh you do flatter me!" His detestable voice echoed around the room. I looked around frantically, and finally located him. He was sat on top of the small table, swinging his legs like a giddy child.

"That wasn't very nice, throwing things at your master! I think you need to learn your place once and for all, before you come with me to the sky" he disappeared again, and I started to panic. What's he going to do to me?!

"Right here" his voice came from behind me. I started, turning to face him.

"Kneel" he ordered. I grit my teeth, a defiant expression settling on my face. No. I thought.

"Ah, I've been so patient with you, little ex-hero. But you're merely to become my pet, and pets adore and obey their masters. It's time you start playing your role, and I won't be so forgiving anymore. You do as I say, when I say it!"

And with that, he forced me to my knees. Still I glared, refusing to be broken. You can force my body to submit, but you'll never break my mind. Never.

The demon lord began to unzip his trousers, and I squeezed my eyes shut. Surely not..?

Well, I'm not doing it. I'll bite it off if he tries to make me go anywhere near it. Then he won't be able to molest me with it in future!

There's nothing he can do to make me, nothing he can say. I won't let him have the satisfaction of further degrading me.

He can go get someone else to suck his dick if that's the plan, because it's not going to be me.

Fuck him.

____________
Hey guys!

I'm just letting everyone know that I most likely won't be able to update on Friday and Saturday from now on as I have other commitments that run until quite late, but if I'm feeling motivated, you'll still get like, 4 or 5 updates a week xD