Chapter 36 - Prisoner

Ghirahim's POV
I let my gaze fall upon the Sheikah girl who goes by the designation Impa and scoffed. She was still glaring at me fiercely, much like the Skychild did at first. The similarity is striking.

"Your precious hero will come to your rescue soon, don't worry your pretty little head" I mocked. She growled, and spat at my feet.

I grabbed her chin roughly and forced her to look up at me, giving her a fierce glare of my own. But, to my amusement, she didn't break under my gaze. Well, I suppose Linky didn't either. At first, that is.

"He wouldn't be so stupid. He won't fall into your hands again, and he'll never let himself fall under your control."

I had to laugh at that. "Foolish girl, he's already tainted with my darkness! Isn't it wonderful?! I bet he'll be on his way here the second he wakes up! A person can only stand so much before they break"

Her face visibly paled, but she maintained eye contact with me, fire still in her eyes.

"What did you do to him, demon?" She spat bitterly, her eyes finally breaking away from mine and falling to the floor. I grinned. Boy, wouldn't she like to know!

"Well, lets just say my touches no longer disgust him. Rather, I'd say he's definitely beginning to enjoy them!"

Her head shot up and she lunged for me, only to be jolted back by the chains holding her wrists to the walls. "You'd dare taint the Goddess's chosen hero in such a way?! You're disgusting, demon! I'll kill you!"

Her demeanour was no longer calm and confident. She was angry.

"Oops, did I hit a nerve? Well, sorry that your hero is such a naughty boy, positively moaning and writhing with pleasure caused by his enemy. It's not my fault he's so perverted!"

"Link's not the pervert here, you are, taking advantage of him! He'd do anything to protect people, even those he barely knows. That's why-"

She stopped, taking a sharp breath as realisation hit her. "That's why he'll come back here..."

I giggled, disappearing and reappearing behind her. Putting my hands on her shoulders and leaning close to her ear, I whispered:

"Clever girl. But you're not the only one he'll come back for. He'll come back for me too. He can't escape the thread of fate that binds us, and soon we'll consummate and seal our bond forever"

I heard her gasp, but I wasn't finished.

"And you, my dear, can watch as I take his precious freedom from him. You will watch as I complete the ritual"