Chapter 19 - Return to the Sky

Link's POV
I crossed my arms stubbornly. No. Way.

What gives him the right to 'punish' me?! And what the heck is a plug?!

I think I'd die of humiliation if he were to spank me, but at least I'd be over quickly... and the other option is a mystery. Wait, why the heck am I even considering choosing?!

I made eye contact with him, before firmly shaking my head. No.

"So you'd rather I choose? Fine, so be it. Well, I'd love to give you a good spanking, but I can't pass on the opportunity to humiliate you all day! Oh and imagine your face whilst we're in the sky, trying so desperately to hide the fact that you have a plug in your butt! Yes, I cannot pass up on this opportunity! Come here then"

He gestured to his lap, after materialising a weird object. What's it even for? He keeps mentioned my butt... Oh.

Nuh uh. No way. Absolutely not!

I ran for the door, but he was faster. But of course he was.

"I'm done with your games, Skychild. I was kind enough to let you choose your punishment, but you tried to walk all over me. So now we do what I choose"

He sat down and dragged me over his lap. He never got round to dressing me, so there I lay, butt naked, across his lap. If this isn't a comprising position, I don't know what is.

He spread my cheeks and a bit my lip to stop myself crying out as something wet was slathered on my most private place, followed by something hard poking at my entrance. Oh goddess, no, please save me!

But I'd already resigned myself to my fate by now. I cannot stop him getting his way, and the more I fight, the worse things seem to turn out for me.

Ghirahim's POV
I smiled as I pushed the plug fully in, which caused my little ex-hero to gasp. Oh, how I'm going to enjoy today!

"Here, I had them washed for you. Put them on, or you can go naked. Either is fine by me" I said with a shrug.

Link's POV
He handed me the black clothes I had been wearing previously. Much to my surprise, the top had been replaced with one that had two white diamonds on the front. Is he feeling nice or what? I thought he'd force me to wear the 'Ghirahim's Bitch'  one.

I hurriedly put them on, and he pulled me close. The world seemed to move and change around me, before we arrived at The Breach. I clung to his side tightly as we walked through, scared I would somehow get lost in this mass of swirling darkness.

Even if I could escape -which I know is impossible as I'd never be able to get through The Breach alone- I would be terrified of coming here. Plus, I cannot get to the sky. He deactivated all of the bird statutes...

Soon, but too long for my liking, we emerged in the Sealed Grounds. Barely having time to recover, I was pulled into his arms again, being taken to the sky in his vicious tornado.

When my feet finally landed on solid ground again, I fell to my knees, gasping. I hate travelling like that, and I miss the smooth gliding of my bird...

"Well, we're on your precious sky island. Don't try anything funny, or do you want to be punished again?"

I shook my head, feeling the uncomfortable spread of my hole around the plug. I don't want to have to go through this ever again.

I got to my feet slowly, still shaking, having it cling to the demon lord for support. And then, my stomach sank and my heart rate sped up as a familiar voice called my name.

"...Link?"

_________
Sorry about the super short section of Ghirahim's POV, for some reason I switched back to Link's POV after three lines, and was too lazy to swap it all to his POV 🙈