Chapter 20 - Humiliation

Link's POV
I turned to look in the direction of the voice, only to wish I hadn't.

There, stood by the light tower, was Zelda. Quickly, I turned away from her. Please, just leave... Please don't come over!

I felt shame make my cheeks flush as I realised what I was wearing, and who I was with. I just wanted to disappear.

"Link... is that you?" Zelda's voice came closer, and I could hear the sound of her shoes tapping on the paving stones.

Please... I don't want you to see me like this!

"Hey, it is you! What are you wearing? And what's that around your neck?! And why are you with him?! Link, we've all been worried sick, we searched the entire sky for you since you disappeared! What's going on?"

I turned to look at her once again, noticing the tear streaks on her cheeks. But she wasn't looking at me anymore. She was looking past me.

"You. I know you're behind this! What did you do to him!"

Ghirahim just shrugged. "Nothing he didn't end up enjoying in the end"

Zelda frowned, then reached out to me. I realised she wanted me to come to her and give her a hug, so I extended my arms too. It feels like years since we've seen each other...

But Ghirahim slapped her arm away before we could embrace, and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"Ah ah ah, Goddess. He's mine now."

I squirmed in his arms, and I heard him sigh audibly. Then, a sharp but pleasurable zap shot through me from the object still lodged inside me. And more zaps followed the first.

I gasped, going limp in his arms. I couldn't help the small whimpers and moans that fell from my lips at the pleasure I was feeling. Damn, this feels good...

"What did you do! What do you mean he's yours now?!" I vaguely made out Zelda yell, but I couldn't stop writhing in pleasure, my body feeling so good... What is this..?

"Ah yes. He broke his vow to you, for me, as he cried out my name in pleasure. Oh and he willingly sucked me! Your chosen hero is tarnished, corrupted by the hand of his former enemy turned Master"

"No! That's not true! Link would never, ever, give in to you! You're lying to me, I know Link! And he would never break his vow, not ever!"

"You say you know the boy, but you could never provide him with the pleasure that I offer him. Being deprived all these years must have been tough for him, yes? He was so busy chasing after you that he neglected things such as his own pleasure for so long...
And though I am yet to break his mind and his fiery spirit, his body submits willingly to the pleasure I provide"

I felt a hand dip into my trousers, and I began to moan even louder as he began to stroke me. Well, there goes my dignity flying off into the distance, but who cares when it feels this good!

"See how he moans and rocks his body for me? Yes, he's well on his way to becoming completely mine. Well, he never really was yours to begin with, Goddess. Link and I have been bound by the thread of fate long before our first meeting in Skyview Temple. The only claim you have on him is the fact you chose him to be your hero! He owes you nothing"

I barely made out their voices until I heard Zelda shout something, and her words were crystal clear.

"Link, you can beat him! You beat him 3 times in the past, don't give in!"

My trance like state shattered, even though Ghirahim continued to stroke me and the plug kept vibrating. It still felt incredibly good though.

I shook my head at her. No, you don't understand Zelda. He's too strong.

Zelda frowned.

"Even fully alert he chooses to remain at my side. What a good boy!" Ghirahim smiled down at me, and before I could stop myself, I smiled back.

I looks over at Zelda again, trying to appear strong, but my eyes betrayed me. Please help me they said. But I was always the one to save others, I'm the only hero of this world. And there's nobody to save me. Not even Zelda.

"Don't worry, Link. I'll save you" Zelda mouthed at me, before Ghirahim teleported us away in a shower of diamonds.