Chapter 41 - Careful Control

Dedicated to @Asynla for the feedback ❤️

And the video linked is just an awesome GMV I found, just wanted to share it with you guys 😊 (and for those who haven't played LOZ, the video really portrays how awesome it is 😁)

Ghirahim's POV
Yes, I think this mix simple kindness and careful control is proving to be very effective. Just look at the little ex-hero, eating up the lies I was spewing about wanting to bond with him so I could feel again. Please, why should I care about that? I crave his submission, and I'll do anything in order to get just that. This isn't about petty emotions!

When I heard his stomach growl loudly, I smirked as an idea began to formulate in my mind. I feel like a fucking genius when I have plans like this!

"Hungry, Linky?" I asked, grinning when he nodded eagerly. This is going to be fun.

~~~

I made him tomato soup, deciding it'd be the best thing for what I have in mind. Snapping my fingers I removed all my clothing in a flash, and when the soup had cooled enough I poured a little onto my chest.

Link's eyes widened as he watched me pour his food onto my skin. "Go ahead, Skychild. Be a good boy and eat your food"

He shook his head, but his stomach made its opinion known as it let out another loud rumble, betraying him. "You either eat your food off me like a good pet, or you lose your only source of sustenance and go hungry. Your choice"

He growled, but crawled towards me. His little pink tongue poked out a little way from his lips, and he hesitantly licked a small line of soup from my chest. Damn, I could get used to this. So obedient.

Testing my luck a little, I poured a little of the soup onto my nipple. My sweet Linky didn't even hesitate, he just lapped it right up. Letting out a groan, I kept pouring soup in different places until the container was empty, much to my disappointment. Ah well, that was fun! And it showed how much my dear Skychild has fallen.

There's no way he'll be able to live without me now.

Link's POV
Feeling slightly disgusted with myself for not resisting yet also feeling extremely satisfied and full, I allowed Ghirahim to carry us both up to the shower.

I was beyond caring about us both being naked. In fact, much to my dismay, I noticed I was beginning to enjoy seeing him naked. Maybe it has something to do with this bond, but whatever the reason, it's slightly unnerving. I decided not to dwell on it.

Ghirahim undressed me slowly, taking his time rather than just dematerialising my clothing. I clung to him as much as possible, a feeling of distress overtaking me whenever I had to let go of him, even for a moment.

What the hell is happening to me?!

"You'll feel better, and be less clingy, once I've wielded you" Ghirahim murmured, sensing my distress. "Not that I'm complaining. I like having you in the palm of my hand, so heavily reliant on me"

I rolled my eyes. Stupid demon lord and his stupid bond.

The second he'd finished undressing me I was literally swept off my feet and carried into the shower. The warm water was a relief, and Ghirahim's hands massaging my skin helped to get rid of some of the tension that had been building up. I leaned back into him, enjoying the sensations.

Goddess, look how far I've fallen...