Chapter 18 - Choose

The video I linked above is literally my favourite  thing on YouTube xD Link's got moves xD

Ghirahim's POV
My Skychild was silent as I bathed him. He didn't even object, it was strange but nice. I could get used to him being this docile.

Is he upset about breaking his stupid little vow? Well, I'm overjoyed. Maybe the goddess will reject him now, that'll break that fiery spirit of his once and for all!

"Hey, Skychild. Quit moping, do you want to go to the sky or not?" He blanked me, and I lifted him out of the bath and began to dry him off.

I gripped his arm, and he let out a small yell of pain.

"Don't ignore me!" I said, my voice cold.

He made a writing gesture. I let out a sigh, releasing his arm. Sometimes it feels like I'm talking to myself.

"Your book? Why do you need it, your vow is broken. And you're one step closer to being completely mine" I smiled, trailing a single finger down the side of his neck and down his chest. When he didn't respond, I huffed.

"You're no fun. Here's your stupid book, write me a love letter whilst your at it" I said, materialising his book and pen.

He didn't acknowledge me, instead taking them from me. He scribbled furiously. Looks like a long note. Joy.

I hate you, Ghirahim. You don't know, and you don't care, how much this vow means to me. I slipped up, and it won't happen again.

Also, for the record, I am NOT yours. I was picturing Zelda when you touched me, which is the only reason I responded the way I did. Plus, it's a natural reaction to get hard when you're touched, it had nothing to be with you!

And yes. I would love to go to the sky. Maybe I can find a way to trap you back in your stupid sword, or have my bird tear you apart. Either would be grand.

"Picturing Zelda? Don't make me laugh. It was my name that you called out, my name that made you break your vow. If you truly were imagining her, you would have moaned out her name. And I bet she couldn't get you to make the faces I caused you to make, she couldn't have cause you the pleasure I caused you. Also... you think it's acceptable to talk, well, write, to me this way? I think another punishment is in order, don't you? Maybe one day you'll learn"

He glared at me, a defiant look in his eyes. Ah yes, there's that spirit! I can't wait to break it again, to make him come cry into my arms!

I thought for a moment, before an idea came to mind. Oh boy, this is going to be fun!

"How about I let you choose your punishment?"

He looked startled, obviously not expecting that. I grinned.

"Option one, a good old fashioned spanking. Option 2, I'll stick a plug in your cute little bottom for the rest of the day. Option three... well, I think two is more than enough, don't you? Now choose"

______________
But of a filler chapter, but ah well xD