Chapter 17 - A Vow Broken

Link's POV
I stared absently at the floor, the vile taste still lingering in my mouth.

Ghirahim began to stroke my hair, kneeling on the floor beside me. He pulled my body onto his lap. I let him, feeling too broken to care.

"You were such a good boy for me, Skychild. And good boys get rewards, yes?" I turned my head, staring at him blankly.

My silence must have been consent to him, as he slipped a hand into my black skin tight trousers. That woke me from my daze.

I grabbed his wrist, trying to pull his hand out, but he slapped my arm away with ease. "Do you want another punishment? Or do you want a reward?"

I shook my head back and forth, clinging to his wrist again and clamping my thighs together. Neither! I want neither!

But he either didn't understand me or he didn't care, as he once again removed my hand and started stroking me.

Slow, long strokes... and it was starting to feel good.

No! This man's touch does not arouse me, nor do I enjoy what he's doing! It's just a natural response, right? It's got nothing to do with him, nor the way he moves his hand so pleasurably, nor the way his nibbles on my ear that makes me bite back a moan...

I whimpered, unable to contain the pleasure building inside me. He chuckled lightly, licking the shell of my ear.

Oh god, it's too much! I reached back and locked my hands firmly in his hair, spreading my legs further as I did so. This obviously pleased him very much, as he began to stroke me faster.

I tried to hold myself back, not wanting him to be the cause of my pleasure, but I felt my restraint slipping.

"Go on, Skychild. I won't tease you for being an early finisher, let go" I could almost hear the satisfied smirk in his voice at getting me into this state. Pervert.

I tensed every muscle in my body, even more determined to hold back, but this only caused him to stoke harder and faster. All too soon, it proved to be too much.

"Ghirahim!" I gasped out in pleasure, relaxing into him as I let go. I shuddered as I began to descend from the pleasure, adjusting myself so I could cling onto him for support.

My whole body was shaking. I've never experienced such pleasure.

When I eventually began to calm down again, I looked up at Ghirahim, who had that detestable smirk of his on his perfect features. He looked extremely pleased with himself.

"You look so beautiful when you release your seed from that delicious cock, you know?"

I glared at him. Why does he have to be so crude! And it wasn't him causing the pleasure. I was imaging Zelda anyway.

Yeah... keep telling yourself that.

Did my own brain just roast me?!

"And what's more Skychild, do you realise what you just did? Of your own free will? Besides allow me to pleasure you, of course"

I thought for a moment, before shaking my head. What's he on about? And why has his smirk grown wider?

"No? Not even what you did, or should I say said, when you climaxed?"

I shook my head again. Huh?

He laughed long and loud, the sinister sound echoing around the room. I shuddered in response.

"Oh my sweet little Skychild, you just broke your vow to the goddess. That brings you one step closer to the darkness, one step closer to me"