Four

Dan couldn't sleep, thinking about what his auntie said to him. 

she's right you know..

shut up.

but its true

shut up!

before they  know it the alarm is going off and they have to get up

"dan did you sleep at all?" phil asks, dan shakes his head

"just nervous.. i'll sleep on the flight" dan yawns. Phil gets the rest of their stuff ready and takes it to the door where the cab is waiting outside.

"ready?" Phil asks, dan looks up from his phone and nods. they head down into the taxi and head to the airport at 6 in the morning. dans fidgeting but Phil holds his hand and he feels better.

they get out, pay the river and walk into terminal 5, walking over to the electronic board with letters to correspond to different airways. 

British Airways - C

they walk over to the desk. the line is empty. they put their bags on the belt and hand over their passports and tickets. 

"enjoy your flight" the receptionist smiles, they smile back and head to security, walking down a hallway where it forks off to different checks. they head down to the scan and place their bags and electronics into the tubs. once safe they head into duty free, buying 2 water bottles for the flight. 

"did you want anything else?" Phil asks, 

"no I'm okay thank you" dan replies softly. he's still freaking out. they finally reach their gate. everyone is already boarding, so they head to the business line.

"heres your passport" Phil hands him his own passport and ticket. when they reach the front they get scanned and they head through the walkway. 

"at least the seats will be comfortable" Phil sighs, they head to the plane door, and show the host the tickets. she tells them to walk through. as they do they're in business.  they look for isle 20 and see them, its near the back but still. its a middle seat wiht 2 big chairs and a door that can open so they can sit together. dan takes his devices out and puts them on his seat, Phil does the same and they both put their bags up into the overhead lockers on their sides. dan is on right and Phil is on left.

"ah these are really comfortable" dan yawns, laying back In his seat, turning his phone to flight and his iPad to flight. Phil does too, 

"its only a 12 hour flight so you should sleep" Phil replies, dan nods. looking at the stuff they've been given, eye masks, headphones and an extra pillow. dan puts his devices in the pocket besides him and plugs his headphones in.

"do you think they've got good films?" dan asks. Phil shrugs. so dan flicks through films, none he likes. he goes to shows and finds stranger things, playing season 1 from the start. after 10 minutes theres an announcement for liftoff. dan and Phil farce their seatbelt and wait for the plane to take off, dan gets a little anxious on flights to he holds phils hand. once their in the air dan gets comfortable, fixing the seat and falls asleep to the 80's music of stranger things.