Seven

Dan woke up early, around 8ish and he and Phil were still in their suits.

"h-hey Phil" dan whispers, lightly nudging Phil, Phil groans and opens his eyes, he sees dan and smiles.

"morning" Phil yawns sitting up and seeing them in their suits. he laughs

"what time do you need to get to the music box?" Phil asks. dan opens his phone and pulls open that email he was sent with the roster.

Day 2; Everyone playing Evan Hansen meet at music box theatre at 9am for First "Audition" / First impressions

"I need to be there in an hour" dan yawns, standing up and walking over to the cupboard, hanging up his blazer and white shirt. he turns around to se Phil smirking at him

"no not today" dan laughs, picking out some clean clothes. Black jeans and a pastel blue jumper with a white collar shirt underneath. Phil giggles

"I wasn't thinking anything" Phil says rolling back over into bed. dan takes a quick shower and gets changed. he walks back out to see Phil changed too.

"how do I look?" dan asks. Phil smiles softly, standing up and giving him a soft kiss.

"you look great. you'll do such a great job today. if you need me just call me alright?" Phil asks, dan smiles and nods. he puts his shoes on and grabs his backpack with phone, wallet and headphones, plus a book and pen to write ideas in.

"ill see you later. I love you dan whispers, hugging Phil one last time and giving him a final kiss

"I love you too" Phil smiles, letting dan head off.

he heads down to the lobby, seeing Seth waiting on the couch by himself
"hey morning how did you sleep?" dan asks, sitting with him

"so well, those beds are fantastic" Seth laughs.

"do you know how we are getting there today?"

"Oscar told me a car is picking us up. are you nervous?"

"yeah a lot. how did you find out about this role may I ask?" dan asks, wondering if he was recommended

"I heard about it before hadn't but didn't have time to watch it. but recently I was told about it coming to the uk so I was listed. honestly I don't mind what role I get, every character seems fantastic. how about you? how did you find out about it?"

"Ive loved the show since it came out, I watched it online and cried my eyes out. it means a lot to me because me and Phil met because of it. we wouldn't be getting married if it wasn't because of it. but I was recommended by one of the west end producers"

"aw dan thats so sweet, now I really want you to get the role" Seth says giggling. dan laughs

"thank you but I honestly hope you the best too" dan replies.

after waiting for James once more they head out to the one Land Rover and get in. James sits in the front because he doesn't want to sit near his "understudies" but more time for Seth and Dan to talk.

when they arrive they walk though back stage and towards the stage. dan looks around and ecstatic.

"I never thought i'd get to stand here" dan says to Seth looking at the set.

"I guess you made it dan" Seth giggles dan smiles, taking the first step onto the proper stage.

"I don't even understand why we have to do auditions, we already know who the talent is here" James barges in, walking out to the middle of the stage and looking around

"so.. where is everyone?" James taps his foot, seeming impatient.

"m-maybe we missed a sign.." dan starts to get worried that they went to the wrong place