Twenty One

3 months later

May 27th

Dan and phil laid happily in their warm bed, dan in phis arm arms hearing his heart beat and smiling softly, it seemed like morning but in reality is was 2pm.

"what are you smiling at?" phil chuckles, dan looks up at him and smiles

"you" dan giggles back, giving him a peck on his lips. 

"so, are you excited for tonight?" phil asks, dan nods

"a little nervous.. I mean, its the brit awards.." dan says

"hmm, but whatever happens, know I'm so so proud of you"

today dan was going to be up for 5 awards, 2 as a group and 1 as a production, and had no speeches prepared because he forgot that he had to. once they were both up and dressed, phil is cooking breakfast whilst dan is pacing the apartment thinking about what to say~

"I'd like to thank all of my lovely- no.. Amazing?.. no.. Wonderful cast? yeah.. wait- am I making it sound like I don't care about them? how about-"

"you sound fine dan! trust me!" phil laughs

"nngg... I'd like to thank my Wonderful co stars and crew? or cast and crew?" dan mumbles, scribbling down on his notepad

"Co stars sounds a little more professional" phil points out

"yes-yeah no I agree.. I'd like to thank my wonderful co stars and cast.. for being so great to work with? for being fantastic to work with and I'm so proud of you all?"

"the last one~" phil giggles. dan sighs, walking out into the kitchen to phil, placing his notepad down.

"what am I going to do.." dan sighs, phil giggles and wraps his arms around dan and holds him tight, pressing a kiss on his cheek

"how about you write from this~" phil lightly places his hand on dans chest,

"what my lungs?" dan asks, phil laughs

"no! from your heart" phil says. that does speak to dan more.

"yeah, yeah you're right-" dan rips the note up

"w-wait I didn't mean that?!" phil says, dan turns around to see phil straight in the eye

"if I'm going to say what I truely mean, ill say it from my actual heart. not from a piece of paper" dan smiles, phil sighs and chuckles, pressing one more kiss on dans lips.

"come on Shakespeare, breakfast is thou ready" phil says, making dan giggle. they grab their plates of food and sit at their dining table across from each other. breakfast is toast, fried eggs, hash browns and sausage with a side of mushrooms, and damn can phil cook. 

"oh- and when you were getting dressed I went downstairs to get the mail and your suit arrived" phil says as they start eating

"oh! really? is it good? what do you think? not too over the top? I don't want to look full of myself-"

"it looks absolutely fantastic, stop stressing yourself out, it's bad for the baby" phil says calmly, dan nearly chokes on his toast

"w-what Baby?!" dan asks with wide eyes, phil laughs

"you" phil jokes. dan rolls his eyes as phil continues to laugh.

once they had finished eating, they cleaned up the dishes and started getting ready, Dan taking a shower but being run behind by 40 mins because someone joined him.. then he styled his hair, keeping it curly, yet more even curls, not messy ones. once he had done that, he final looked at his outfit. its a light blue Tuxedo with black pants and a plain white collar shirt with a tie that has the same stripes as Evans shirt, just for the authenticity. he changes into the pants, shirt and tie before putting socks on and some dress shoes. 

"your car is gonna be here in like half an hour" phil walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, and on his head

"fuck, phil Jesus okay" dan starts rushing, standing up and looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his tie and finally the blazer, buttoning it up and smoothing it out and pulling into shape.

"how do I look??" dan asks, turning to phil

"you look fantastic" phil smiles, pressing one last kiss on dans lips, he smiles.

"ill be watching! and maybe when you get home, we can do a part 2 to the shower" phil smirks

"ill definitely be home. I love you so much" dan giggles, quickly spritzing some cologne on and blowing a kiss to phil before he's going down to the car waiting, its a stretch limo. he walks out, making sure he has his phone and keys before walking out the doors to the car. the driver opens the door for dan and he hops in, as soon as he does he's greeted by cheering, the entire cast is in the car.

"Are you guys excited or what?!" dan giggles and they all cheer.

when they arrive at the O2, its massive. so many photographers and interviewers. they head out one by one until dan is last, and loud amounts of screaming, camera flashes and talking hits him. he smiles and waves, walking onto the red carpet. 

"okay guys we come this way" Seth says, dan follows them to the photo area, they head out one by one again, posing and taking photos for the paparazzi. dan smiles and giggles, pulling Seth and Justin into a photo with him. once they walked trough, they got to the interviewers, talking to a few companies and then finally heading inside to their table, set up is some snacks and their names in front of seats. dan finds his and sits down next to Seth.