Twenty Seven

Dan and Phil arrive at their hotel early in the morning, feeling tired and also ecstatic as they enter the lobby with their bag trolly and head to the reception. 

"Good morning! Welcome to Bulgari Hotel London, are you checking in this morning?" a young woman asks happily, they both nod.

"Yes, the booking is under Lester" Phil replies, she starts typing the name into the system.

"Philip?" she asks, 

"Alright can I please have your passport or some form of identification?" she asks, Dan kind of gets distracted as he looks about the fancy hotel lobby. 

"Thank you Mr Lester, you are in the Knightsbridge Suite, here are your keycards, if you need any other assistance, please feel free to call front desk" she smiles, handing over the cards in a holder, Phil smiles. a bell boy comes from behind the desk also and helps move the trolly into the elevator and up into their room. 

Once Phil has opened the door and tipped the bell boy, they enter and again, are amazed by how extravagant it looks.

"holy shit" Dan says, his jaw dropping when he looks around the room. its a suite with a main room with a small bar and a living room, and off that room is the bedroom, and on the opposite side of the room is a seperate bathroom with a spa sized bath. Dan rushes into the bedroom and jumps onto the bed, the soft and airy duvet acting like snow and leaving his print when he sits up. Phil walks in and chuckles.

"this room is fantastic" Dan sighs, giggling when Phil walks over to him and lays back with him.

"we need to buy a comforter like this" Phil moans, laughing when Dan rolls over on top of him and softly kisses his lips, humming at the familiar taste of maple syrup and pancakes, making Dan smile

"I cant wait till Wednesday" Dan giggles, letting Phil wrap his arms around Dan's body and holds him close. 

"me neither" 

later that day, Dan and Phil headed down to the reception after they ordered some Uber eats to the hotel. there was nothing on the room service that they liked, so they settled for mcdonalds since they cant give a dam since how happy they are. 

Dan followed behind Phil as they walked towards the entry doors, noticing the busy city and how it was different from when they entered earlier. 

 "excuse me, are you Phil? did you order the food?" a girl asks, getting off a bike and resting it at the door. Phil smiles and nods

"yep! mcdonalds" Phil says, she smiles, glad she doesn't have to wait outside. he takes the Uber eats bag off her back and takes the order bag out with the receipt. as she ands it to Phil, she notices Dan standing behind and her eyes light up

"h-holy shit! you're Daniel Lester!" she squeals, Dan giggles and nods

"hi" is all Dan has to say, not expecting such a big reaction

"oh my god! you're such a talented actor, I cant believe I got to deliver you food! this is insane- I saw your show last week and you're so good! ahh!" she blurts out, Dan's happy he was able to make someones day.

"thank you very much, i'm so glad you enjoyed it!" Dan smiles happily.

"this is really random and I don't want to hold you up but, can you possibly sign my bag? I have a sharpie in my bag?" she asks, 

"of course!" Dan smiles. she quickly pulls the pen out of her bag and Dan takes it from her, signing where she was pointing to and handing it back to her.

"thank you so so much! I really appreciate it, you totally just made my entire LIFE. I hope you enjoy your food!" she says cheerfully.

"thanks!" Dan replies, waving as she skips away. when Dan turns back around he looks at Phil giggling at him.

"what?!" dan asks, walking back towards the elevators

"you're too cute" Phil hums, pressing a kiss to Dan's cheek once they were alone in the elevator.  

Ive been gone for way too long-- 

also I have some news...

THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS MEETING D&P