Thirty

When they woke up, they were instantly dragged away from each other into different hotel rooms, not even a quick "goodbye" to be said.

"Honey we need to make you glow!" Louise squeals, a makeup bag in her hands. Dan laughs shyly as her, Dodie and Zoe surround him at the vanity in the bathroom. they sit him down and pull out heaps of face masks and cleansers.

"you guys are going to destroy me, aren't you" Dan laughs. Zoe pushes him playfully and opens one of the masks.

"no! these are the ones we used to use at our sleepovers! you like these ones and you said yourself, AND I QUOTE! 'my face is so soft I could probably be punched in the face and not feel it'" Zoe says, applying the product to his face.

"Okay, you got me" Dan sighs, making them all laugh.

after Dan has his face masks done and washed off, a stylist arrived at the room and made Dan's hair look better than ever, curling it properly and making it look soft and silky. they also curl the girl's hair as they get ready too. their dresses matching and looking fantastic. pastel baby blue dresses. they're knee high but flow freely with tule.

Dan's tuxedo was hung in a suit bag, deciding to put it on last as he gets his foundation fixed so his face looked smooth.

"how long until we have to leave?" Dan asks, looking at himself in the mirror and how he has perfect skin.

"40 minutes, time for you to get dressed!" Dodie looks at her phone. Dan nods and stands up, unzipping the suit bag and looking at the outfit. its a custom made Patel blue tux with black accents on the collar and the cuffs. he gets his dress shirt on and gets the matching blue pants on before fixing the bowtie around his neck and finally slipping into the blazer. he buttons it up and pats himself down before he turns and looks in the full-length mirror. he looks good, really good.

he finally walks out to the girls and they all gasp and squeal

"you look so pretty! oh my god, Phil is such a lucky man" Louise awes, Dan smiles softly and spins.

"how long?" Dan asks again.

"we should head down now, ah! you're going to do so well!" Zoe squeals. Dan makes sure he has everything he needs, most importantly his vowels before they head out the door and down to the reception where a white limo is waiting for them.

they quickly head inside and sit in the leather interior, closing the door and they're off.

"you alright Dan?" Louise asks, Dan has become very nervous in just the 5 minutes they've been in the car.

"just a little scared... what if Phil backs out? leaves me at the chapel-"

"don't be silly! this man loves you more than anything, I've seen the way he looks at you and the way you look at him, you're both madly in love with each other. I promise he won't leave you" Louise comforts him. Dan sighs and nods.

"Okay, thank you," Dan says softly.

they arrive at the church, the girls get out first and Dan last. the doors are closed and the girls are handed flower baskets.

"you look fantastic, son" Dan heads to his dad and gives him a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you could be here to walk me down the Aisle" Dan speaks softly. his dad pats his back.

"I'm glad too. now come on" he turns around and picks up Dan's bouquet "you've got to marry the love of your life" he smiles at Dan, handing him the flowery and succulent filled bouquet. Dan smiles and holds it.