Twenty Six

The Date was getting closer and closer, months passed before their eyes as it became the month of October.

19 days.

"you know" Phil starts, dans head resting on his bare chest as they lay in bed looking up at their roof together "it's kinda weird"

"what is?" dan asks,

"marriage" Phil replies, dan suddenly feels very confused

"what do you mean? don't you want to get married anymore?" dan asks

"wait, no I mean like its weird because you're like saying 'I love you so much I want the goverment to get involved'" Phil explains, dan laughs at him

"right" dan giggles, snuffling his face into phil's warm chest.

another 2 and a bit weeks pass before its already the 14th and Dan is being replaced in the show for the meantime, coming back after the honeymoon. at his last show he takes photos with every single person that showed up, feeling bad that he's going away for the rest of the month. once he had finished he got in the car with Phil and drives off. Dan feels a little bit sad by the fact that he's leaving his dream job, but also it's worth it to marry the love of his life.

when they arrive at home, Dan drops his bags into their room, but suddenly noticing a little teal box in the middle of the bed with a note

he picks it up carefully and reads the note

"just a little something extra- Phil" Dan reads, opening the box and seeing a gorgeous gold rose collar pin with a chain connecting them together. Dan turns around and see's the smiling Phil leaning in the doorway, he rushes unto him and kisses him deeply.

"do you like it?" phil asks, Dan nods and giggles

"i love it, so much." Dan smiles back.

after packing their suitcases to travel to the wedding destination, they end up cooking some pasta and sitting out on the balcony under the stars. 

"3 days, Phil" Dan whispers, Phil hums

"cant believe I get to marry you" Phil giggles, pressing a kiss to Dan's cheek, leaving a little bit of pasta sauce, making him laugh

"w-what?" Dan asks, Phil quickly wipes the sauce off with his thumb

"got sauce on you" Phil explains, Dan laughs

"another one of your kinks, huh?" Dan says, Phil pretends to think about it, causing dan to laugh again and playfully tackle him, both a pile of giggles.

"are you ready for Japan?" Phil asks, Dan nods excitedly. thats where they've decided on a honeymoon. to go to Disney Japan, look for the best foods and of course the toys!... both of what you're thinking.. they're flying there the day after the wedding in first class, thank god they can afford it after how expensive the wedding is. but their jobs definitely make more. 

3 more days...

holy shit its been a while and im so done with this book ahahaha im working on a new one though! (completely different lol)