Five

"psst dan, wake up, we're in New York" Phil whispers, dan wakes up from his sleep and takes the eye mask off. he didn't want the inflight food, its not really good even in business. his eyes adjust to the light, it's sunny, or well the sun is starting to go down.

"we're about to land" Phil says. dan nods, putting his chair upright and making sure everything is ready to go.

"how'd you sleep?" Phil asks

"I'm still really tired" dan yawns, feeling the plane start to go down.

"at least you can sleep and get used to times here. I'm tired too" Phil yawns as well. after 5 minutes they land. dan and Phil stand up and stretch, grabbing their bags and collecting all their stuff before getting off the plane. dan stretches, he and phils never been in nyc or JFK before.

"I just wanna get outta here and go to the hotel" dan yawns again, looking around for signs. they find their way to the immigration. they have their passports, tickets and the immigration form they signed. Phil woke him up to sign it. the line was relatively short, 30 minutes waiting but very short for nyc. Dan heads to a counter first, the woman takes his passport and checks everything

"whats your reason for coming to New York" she asks

"a holiday" dan replies, she nods, stamps his passport and hands it back with everything. 

"enjoy your stay" she says, dan walks through. Phil was waiting for him, he obviously went through quicker. 

"Legs get our bags then straight to the hotel" Phil says. both of them head to the roundabout, waiting for their bags, 

"oh phil thats yours" dan points out his blue bag, Phil grabs it, as dan watches his bag appears so dan grabs it too. once ready they head out the safety doors. dan looks at the people with signs, and he sees "Howell and Lester" and they both walk over to him

"Hi are you Mr Daniel Howell and Philip Lester?" the guy asks, they nod

"hi I'm Eugene your escort for today" he smiles, they follow him out to a black 4 wheel drive, a Land Rover. they put their bags in the back and get in.

"so the Dominik hotel? we should get there in 20 minutes, the traffic is really quiet now" he says, starting the car and driving.

the tine flies past, both of them looking around outside at nyc. when they get to the hotel they're treated as celebrities. the manager there waiting for them with a bell hop, that takes their bags

"thank you Eugene for the lift" 

"no problem, ill be back on the 18th to pick you up again. have a great stay" he replies, he gets back in the car and drives off once they got everything.

"Welcome! I'm the manager Oscar, you must be Daniel! You are the first of 3 to arrive. Mr. James Celine and Mr. Seth Pearl are arriving later" he says. 

so thats their names... James and Seth. maybe he can be their friends..

"let me show you to your room!" Oscar says. they all get into an elevator and head to the penthouse. Oscar unlocks the door and lets them in. an extravagant room. its massive and theres 5 penthouses in this hotel

"Please make yourself welcome and call front desk if you need anything else" Oscar smiles, once their bags are put in their room, Oscar and the bell hop leave. 

"woah a penthouse" dan says, looking at the sunset, and the lights of the city. 

" this is amazing. utterly amazing" Phil says, holding dan from behind and kissing his cheek. 

"whats that?" dan says, looking over at a kitchen area, a bottle of Champagne and chocolates with a note.

'Welcome to New York! we can't wait to meet you, Daniel and Phil! -D.E.H Cast'

"Oh wow" dan says looking at the stuff. 

"did you want to drink the champagne?" Phil jokes, knowing they were both exhausted.

"ill have the chocolates but lets just sleep" dan yawns, looking at his phone and tuning off flight mode. its 8pm

"yeah come on, look at that bed it looks so soft" Phil says running into the bedroom and jumping on the bed. dan follows and jumps on with him, they giggle and bounce a little. but get tired quickly. they change into some pyjamas. they unpack their stuff and plug their phones into the usb plugs and get into the bed, Phil wraps his arms around dan and holds him close.

"hey dan"

"hmm?" dan hums in response

"I love you" Phil smiles, softly kissing dans lips, dan smiles.

"love you too"