chapter four: date night

Jezebel's POV

"I'll pick you up in a couple House Jez" Jace said as I stood up and packed my stuff.

"Okay, I'll be ready" I smiled. Jace gave me a smirk and a wink and then drank from his bottle of water.

I gulped and quickly grabbed my stuff before I got hot again.

"Bye sir" I said rushing out.

"Goodbye Jezebel" Jace said. I walked out and ran into Melanie and Isabela.

"Oh hey guys" I said.

"Hi" Isabela said rolling her eyes. I arched my eyebrow but then brushed her rudeness off. I turned my attention to Melanie who gave me a hug.

"Hello to you too Mel" I said.

"Hi Jezzy" She smiled. She calls me Jezzy now and normally I don't like the nickname...but for Melanie I can make an exception.

"I'll see you guys later" I said giving them both a smile and then walking towards the elevator and back to the apartment to get ready for my friendly with no romance date with Jace.

-

"What about this one?" I asked Riley holding up a skin tight dress that was pink.

"Naw too innocent" She said. I nodded my head in went back into my closet. I spotted a dress in the back and it was perfect.

"How about this one?" I asked her.

"Yes!" Riley said giving me a smile. It was a dark orange dress that fight tightly and I would wear my nude heels with my black jean jacket.

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower" I said. Riley nodded her head and went back to her phone. I got into the bathroom and turned on the water. I undressed myself and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair and body well with my new body wash so I could smell good for the date, not for Jace but for me.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I blow dried my hair and put into a messy bun. I started with my makeup and brushed out my hair. I let it down and I straightened it.

I then walked out of the bathroom and went to get my dress. Riley was picking my earring's out for me.

"Can you hand me the dress?" I asked her. Riley handed me my clothing and then I walked back into the bathroom. I changed into the dress and stared at myself in the mirror. I was slaying.

Maybe Jace will like it!

Stop it Jezebel he has a girlfriend I reminded myself. I walked out of the bathroom and Riley gasped.

"Jez you look beautiful" Riley said.

"You think so?" I asked her.

"Of course! Jace won't be able to keep his hands off you" She smirked.

"Ri he has a girlfriend!" I laughed.

"Just saying" She sang before handing me my purse and phone. I had a text from Jace.

I'm outside your apartment.

K, I'm coming.

"He's here" I said to Riley.