chapter twenty one: killer

Jezebel's POV

I felt my body being lifted into the air and I immediately opened my eyes and started panicking. I thrashed in the persons arms and the grip around me tightened. 

"Relax bitch, it's me" I heard Noah's voice say. 

I rolled my eyes and stopped resisting, "That does not make me feel any better" I muttered. Noah placed me in the bed and tucked me in making me arch an eyebrow, "What're you doing?" I asked sitting up. 

"I'm trying to be nice to you" Noah said. 

"Why?" I asked giving him a suspicious look.

"Because I love you" He said smiling at me. 

My eyes widened and my body tensed up, "You don't love me Noah, you love the thought of me" I said to him. 

Noah looked me directly in the eyes and came over to me. He sat on the bed and placed a hand on my cheek making me lean away from him. Noah glared at me and gripped my chin with his hand making me look at him, "I love you" Noah said. 

I stared at him and nodded my head, I did not want to get hit by him again. 

"Okay" I whispered. 

Noah let go of me and stroked my hair, "Do you love me?" He asked. 

I shook my head, "Noah I-" 

Noah raised his hand and I shielded my face, "Okay okay! I love you, just please don't hit me!" I said to him. 

"Such a good girl" He said to me. "I can't wait until we are intimate-"

"Noah! Open this fucking door right now!" I heard a familiar voice yell and bang on the door. 

It was Jace.

"Did you call him you little brat?!" Noah exclaimed slapping me across the face. 

"N-No you took my phone" I said stuttering and holding my cheek to soothe the pain. Noah reached into the nightstand and pulled out some duct tape. I shook my head no but Noah grabbed my face and slapped some duct tape on my mouth. 

"If you scream, I will kill you" He said to me pushing me back so I fell back on the bed. Noah got off the bed and quickly walked out of the room and closing the door behind him. I felt hopeless and afraid. 

I just want Jace to come and save me. 

Jace's POV

I banged on the door. 

"Open the fucking door!" I screamed.

The door swung open and there stood Noah with a smug look on his face.

"Norman what're you doing here?" He asked me. 

"Where is she?" I asked. 

"Where is who?" Noah asked. 

"Stop playing dumb Urrea, where the fuck is Jezebel?" I asked him. 

"She's fine, she doesn't need you" He said. 

I tried to step by him into the house but Noah shoved me back. 

"Noah so help me god if you don't move away from this door I will fucking kill you" I said to him feeling my heartbeat accelerate.

All I could see was red and a bunch of Adeline was racing through my body. It was taking all my might to not grab Noah and bash his skull into the wall. I wanted to rip him limb from limb and make him suffer. He is not going to do this to me for a second time and he is definitely not about to make Jezebel die the way that he killed Amelia.