hello everyone...please read

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while since I last updated any of my books. I've been gone for at least a month. I am so so so sorry for that. I've been dealing with college stuff because I am moving into my dorm in Louisiana this meek week.

Even though we are in a pandemic my college is starting on time.

I'm really moving from Cali to Louisiana. If anyone is from there let me know:)

I just wanted to say that I am going to try and  update at least one chapter of the assistant and drunk. I know you guys really love those books.

As for the Jace Norman imagines I am going to need to put those on hold until I complete both the assistant and drug because it's really hard for me to write imagines specifically for one person and have all the detail when I'm focusing on two other books that I need to get done.

I hope the ones who are messaging me about the imagines understand that.

I'm going to be finishing drunk and the assistant in the next month, I'm just going to be releasing one chapter from both of those books this coming week.

Again I apologize for being inactive I'm really sorry. If you're still here with me thank you so much I really appreciate that y'all have stuck with me for so long🥺

I hope everyone is staying safe and well during this pandemic. I know sh*t is crazy rn, especially in America. We aren't doing well whatsoever!

Anyways,

I love you all❤️

Thanks,

Sweetie🍬