chapter twenty: taken

Hey babies,
This update took hella long because I spilled water on my laptop and now it broke and I had to deal with that. But please enjoy this chapter.

It's a good one🥴

Jezebel's POV

Darkness.

That's all I was in right now.

I couldn't move my body and I didn't know where I was.

My head was pounding and my body felt like it was on fire.

I felt ropes tied around my wrists and ankles.

That's when the panic set in.

I started thrashing around and trying to get out. I knew I was in a chair and so I tried to move to a wall and break it but as soon as I was about to move again the lights turned on.

I squinted at the lights and adjusted to the lights. I looked around and saw that I was in a bedroom. It was a nice bedroom and there were pictures of me on the wall.

"What the hell...?"

"Finally you're awake" A familiar voice said. I looked towards the door and saw Noah standing there.

"Noah, what the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"Oh you're a sassy one, sad I never got to see that side in our relationship" Noah smirked walked closer to me.

"Noah you need to let me go" I said glaring at him.

"Now you're making jokes" Noah laughed, "Jezebel don't you understand, you're not allowed to leave me" Noah said.

I got a bad feeling in my stomach and I wanted to throw up. Being in this situation made me think of Amelia, and she ended up dead.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him.

Noah sat across from me on the bed and folded his hands together, "I don't know why but it seems like no matter what, Jace gets all the girls. I don't get it because he's an ignorant asshole that doesn't know how to love" Noah said.

I arched an eyebrow at him.

"He got you, Isabela, Flora..." He trailed off but then looked directly in my eyes, "He even got my little Amelia" He said.

My whole body tensed up.

"Oh please you didn't care about Amelia" I spat, "You killed her because your own pettiness" I said to him.

Noah walked over to me and slapped me in the face. My head whipped to the right and pain shot through my cheek.

Noah grabbed me by my hair and yanked it making me look at him, "Don't ever fucking talk about her you bitch, you don't know anything about her" Noah sneered releasing the grip he had on my hair and throwing my head back.

"I know that you killed her because of your own selfish needs" I said to him.

Noah raised his fist and punched me in the face making me let out a scream. He smirked and walked away from me sitting down on the bed.

"Will you shut up now?" He asked me.

My body was shaking as blood dropped from my lips and onto my clothes. I felt pain in my mouth and I spit out some blood.

"Oh look you're bleeding, boo boo" Noah said fake crying.

"You won't get away with this" I said to him, "Someone will come for me" I whispered.

"Funny you think that, but whatever helps you sleep at night baby" He said getting up and walking out of the door. He popped his head back in, "And don't even think about running away" He said grabbing the door handle and slamming the door.

I sat in the dark again feeling my lip swell from the impact of the punch. I held my head down and let the tears fall from my eyes.

I was getting tired and I knew I was going to fall sleep soon but I can't stop thinking about Jace .

He had to come and save me..

Right?

Jace's POV

I called Jezebel for the fifth time after she left the office. She hasn't been answering her phone at all I'm starting to get a worried feeling in my chest.

She said she's been going to Noah's to break up with him, but Noah wouldn't do anything...

Amelia

I slammed on my breaks and immediately checked Jezebel's location to see that shes still there. I turned three car around and drove in the direction of Noah's house.

I was frantic and I quickly dialed Riley's phone number.

"Hello" She answered.

"Riley I need you to call the police and tell them to go to 253 rosewood avenue" I said to her.

"Jace whats going?!" She asked. She sounded frantic now and I didn't mean to scare her but Jezebel's in trouble.

"Jezebel's in trouble and I know where she is, so you and the police need to meet me at this address ASAP!" I said hanging up the phone.

I was speeding to Noah's house. I was not about to lose Jezebel like how I lost Amelia.

I love her.

....I think.

I think I do.

Not Flora or Isabela, I just need her.

I need Jezebel Pearson.

-

HEY GUYS

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IT SHORT AND LIKE KIND OF A FILLER.

IM GOING TO FINISH THIS BOOK WHICH PROBABLY HAS LIKE TEN CHAPTERS LEFT AND THEN FOCUS ON MY OTHER BOOKS. SORRY IF THIS UPSETS YOU GUYS.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

THANKS,
SWEETIE🍬