chapter nine: i have a boyfriend

Jezebel's POV

"Noah stop!" I shrieked running away from him.

We were in my apartment hanging out and he found a water gun that Riley kept in the kitchen and started to squirt me with it.

"You threw popcorn all over me! This is revenge!" Noah said squirting me again.

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" I said to him. Noah set down the water gun and wrapped me up in his arms.

"You should be" He smirked.

I like spending time with Noah, he makes me happy. Sure Jace was good with his tongue and stuff but I don't want to be a home wrecker. He has Isabela and not to mention a fucking daughter that I don't even think I can look at because of what happened between her father and me.

"I've been meaning to ask you something Jezebel" Noah said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared at him in the eyes, "What is it?" I asked him.

"I really really like you, and we have been hanging out for a long time now. I want to be able to call you mine. So will you be my girlfriend?" Noah asked me.

I gasped and smiled, "Yes of course" I said to him.

Noah leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer to me. Noah wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. He set me down on my dresser and continued to aggressively kiss me.

I pulled away from the kiss and moaned when Noah sucked on my neck.

"Noah we should stop" I said to him.

Noah slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Is it because I'm turning you on?" He smirked.

"Maybe" I smirked. "And because I have to go watch Melanie" I said to him.

"Ugh that means you have to see Jace" Noah groaned. Noah is kind of jealous of Jace.

"Noah how many times have I told you that nothing is going on between Jace and I" I said to him.

"I trust you babe but I don't trust him" Noah said.

"Don't you worry" I said to him.

"Okay I'm going to head out and I will see you later" Noah said kissing my lips.

"Okay bye babe" I said to him. Noah gave me one last kiss and then left. I smiled to myself and touched my lips, they were tingling in a good way.

I grabbed my purse and phone and saw I had a missed call from Jace. I dialed his number back and left my apartment.

"Jezebel!" Jace said through the phone.

"Yes Jace I am on my way" I said to him.

"I just wanted to make sure, Melanie keeps asking for you" Jace said.

"Awe tell her I will be there in ten minutes" I said to him.

"Okay have a safe drive" Jace said.

"Thanks" I said hanging up the phone. I don't understand why Jace is being so nice all of a sudden. He is a bipolar jackass.

I arrived at Jace's house in ten minutes and knocked on the front door. The door opened and Melanie appeared, she squealed and wrapped her arms around my legs. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hey Melly" I said to her.

"Jezzy I missed you" She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you too baby girl" I said to her. I set her down and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen where Jace was writing something down.

"Daddy Jezzy is here!" Melanie said.

Jace looked up and smiled, "Hey Jezebel" He said. I gave him a half smile because I was still confused about why he was acting so nice to me all of a sudden.

"Alright lets go play" Melanie said tugging me out of the kitchen.

"Give me a minute Melanie, how about you go upstairs and I will meet you there" I said to him.

"Okay!" Melanie said as she ran upstairs.

"Okay what is the issue with you?" I asked Turing to Jace.

"What do you mean?" Jace asked smiling.

"Why are you acting so nice to me, you are usually a pervert and a jackass" I said to him.

"Can't a person change?" Jace asked me.

"Oh shut up with the bullshit" I said to him.

"Jezebel I am just trying to change my lifestyle and be a better person and you seem to have a problem with that" Jace said crossing his arms over his chest.

"You know what forget it" I said to him. Jace quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. We were face to face and the I was starting to get nervous. "W-What're you doing?" I asked him.

"You are so beautiful" Jace said.

"Okay I think Melanie is calling  me" I said to him trying to break from his grasp. Jace wrapped his hands around my waist and backed up till I was pressed against the counter.

"You make me fucking crazy" Jace said to me. He started to lean in and I placed my hands on his chest.

"I have a boyfriend" I said to him.

Jace paused and looked me in the eyes.

"You have a what?" Jace asked me.

"A boyfriend" I said to him

"Who?" He asked me.

"None of your business" I said to him.

"Jezebel don't play this with me" Jace said.

"I am not a playing anything, my personal life should not have anything to do with you. It is perfection all between us, nothing more nothing less" I said to him.

Jace bit his bottom lip and ran a hand through his hair.

"Do I know him?" He asked me.

I pushed Jace off of me and started to leave the kitchen, "Like I said, it's none of your business" I smirked walking up the stairs to play dolls with Melanie.

-

"Bitch he totally wants to smash!" Riley said stuffing her face with a burger. We were at smash burger for dinner and I just finished telling Riley what happened between Jace and I.

"He definitely does not, like I said he has a girlfriend" I said.

"So?" Riley said arching an eyebrow.

"He's off limits and I'm off limits I'm dating Noah" I said to her.

"Your head may want Noah but your heart and pussy want Jace" She said.

"Riley!" I exclaimed as my eyes widened.

"I'm just speaking the truth babe" Riley shrugged eating some of her fries.

I sipped some of my shake and thought about it. I don't like Jace at all, he's a jerk and a player. I like Noah and thats it.

"That's not the truth, you are speaking lies Riles" I said to her.

"Mhmm sure" Riley said rolling her eyes.

I can't help but think that there's a little truth in what Riley was saying.

-

Hey guys!!! Sorry this took so long to update. But what do you think? Also do you guys think Jezebel may like Jace and is trying to convince herself she doesn't. Anyways...thanks for reading!!

Thanks,
Sweetie🍬

THE ASSISTANT- JACE NORMANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें