chapter fifteen: we are done

Jezebel's POV

"You should've seen her face Ri" I said to Riley.

"What was it like?" She asked me.

"Let's just say, if looks could kill I would be six feet under right now" I said to her.

"Oh shit she must really not like you then" Riley said.

"I don't blame her, I'm with her kid-"

"Her kid that she walked out on!" Riley said.

"Still, what if she knows that I fucked Jace?!" I exclaimed.

"How the fuck would she know that?! The only people who know about you and Jace are Patrick and I" She said.

"Still I feel like Jace and I need to stop what we're doing" I said to her.

"Then stop, I mean both of you guys are cheating on people so all in all you guys are terrible people" She said to me.

I arched an eyebrow, "Wow, thanks Riley" I sarcastically said.

"Just spittin' facts sis" She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my bedroom opening up my laptop and turning on some Netflix. My phone dinged and I saw I had a text from Noah.

Noah💕: hey babe, you wanna go out tonight?

I smiled.

Yeah, pick me up in half an hour and we can decide from there??

Noah💕: for sure, see you then.

I set my phone down and hopped in the shower.

-

"I feel like we haven't seen each other in such a long time" Noah said to me as we walked on the beach, hand in hand.

"I know, I've just been so busy with work and all. I've missed you though" I said.

"I've missed you too baby" Noah said leaning over and kissing my cheek.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder as we walked on the sand. We found a spot and sat down on the beach watching the waves roll in. Noah rested his hand on my inner thigh and I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his.

"You know whats more beautiful than the ocean?" Noah asked me.

I lifted my head up and looked at him, "What?" I asked him.

"You" He smirked. I smiled and leaned up kissing his lips. Noah deepened the kiss and begged for an entrance. I gladly opened my mouth and Noah put his tongue in my mouth. I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Noah broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

"Maybe we should stop before I get too excited" He said as his eyes flickered down to his pants. I looked down and smirked.

"Do you not want us to go further?" I asked him.

"No, no, no trust me I want too. I just really like you and I don't want you to think I'm only in the relationship for the sex. I'm in it just for you" He asked me.

My eyes started to water and I covered my mouth with my hand.

Noah's eyes widened and he started to freak out, "Wait don't cry Jez, I didn't mean to make you cry" He said hugging me. I started to laugh through the tears and Noah arched an eyebrow. "Okay now you're scaring at me".

I looked at him and smiled, "That was the most cutest and sweetest thing that any guy has ever said to me. Thank you for being the best boyfriend Noah" I said pecking his lips.