chapter seven: just let me

Jezebel's POV

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" Riley said.

"I can't believe I let him do that Ri" I said to her.

"Was he good?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Riley I am not answering that question" I said to her.

"Why not? I want all the dirty details" She winked.

"Well you're not getting them and I don't know if I can even show up to work tomorrow. He has a girlfriend!" I exclaimed.

"So?! He ate you for dinner so he obviously doesn't love her" Riley said.

"Oh my gosh I cannot do this right now" I said walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

I washed my body and tried to scrub Jace's scent off me. Why did I let myself become vulnerable.

I got out of the shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I braided my hair and wailed off my makeup.

I walked into the kitchen to find Riley making something on the stove.

"What're you making?" I asked her.

"Stir fry, you want some?" She asked.

"Yes please" I said.

My computer started ringing and I saw that my brother Patrick was trying to FaceTime. I answered the call and smiled.

"Hey patty cakes" I said.

"Hey Jez" He said.

"How's college?" I asked him.

"It is hot over here in Texas" He said. My brother goes to TCU.

"I bet, have you met a girl yet? You know moms going to ask about a girlfriend at Kaycee's birthday" I said to him.

"You know I'm waiting for Riley to come around" Patrick said.

Riley came over to the computer screen and smirked, "I'm way out of your league Patrick" She said.

"Come on Riles, you know you want some of this" Patrick said lifting his shirt to reveal his abs.

"Yeah...no thank you" She said. "Bye" She said blowing him a kiss and walking back into the kitchen.

"Anyways why did you call Pat?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to check up on you, how's your job going?" He asked me.

"Pretty good, guess who I'm working for?" I smirked.

"Who?" Patrick asked.

"Jace fucking Norman" I said to him.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes-"

"And they almost fucked!" Riley called from the kitchen.

"Riley!" I scolded.

"Wow Jezzy, what did he do? Eat you out?" He asked me.

"I am not answering any questions" I said.

"He did!" Riley yelled from the kitchen.

"Riley Nickerson!" I yelled.

"Look at you Jezebel!" Patrick smirked.

"You know what, we're not doing this right now" I said. "Bye Patrick" I said ending the call.

"I hate you Riley" I muttered.

"I love you too Jez" She replied.

-

"Good morning Jezebel" Jace said entering his office. I made eye contact with him and then returned to checking emails.

"I said good morning Jezebel" He said. I continued to check my emails. Jace came over to my desk and slammed his hands on it.

"What is the issue Jezebel?" He asked me.

"Nothing" I quietly said.

"There is obviously something wrong so tell me whats up" Jace said.

"I just think things are a little weird between us because of what happened yesterday" I said to him.

"I don't think things are weird, why do you think things are weird?" Jace asked crossing his arms.

"You cheated on your girlfriend with me! I am not going to be a home wrecker" I said to him.

"Do not raise your voice at me Jezebel and who cares if I cheated. Isabela and I aren't in love" He said to her.

"Then why are you in a relationship with someone you don't love?" I asked him.

"I am trying to love her" Jace replied.

"You don't make any sense" I said to him.

"I don't have to make sense, I am not trying to make you understand me" Jace said walking over to his desk and taking a sip of his drink.

I rolled my eyes and went back to work.

-

It was lunch time and Noah came into Jace's office.

"Ready to go Jez?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and grabbed my purse and phone.

"What is happening?" Jace asked me.

"I am going to lunch with Noah" I said to him.

"You're not allowed to have lunch with him" Jace said.

I stood up and walked over to Noah, "I will be back in an hour" I said leaving the office with Noah following behind me.

-

"Are you single Jezebel?" Noah asked me.

"Yes" I replied as I ate my salmon salad.

"Because I would love to take you out again" He said.

I blushed and looked at him in the eyes, "I would love to go out again" I replied.

Noah winked and continued to eat his burger.

-

I walked into Jace's office and the lights were turned off.

"...Jace?" I asked out loud.

As soon as I spoke I was pressed against the door and a hand was underneath my dress.

"Don't speak Jezebel, just let me" Someone said.

"Is that you Jace?" I asked.

"Who do you think?" Jace replied.

"Okay" I whispered.

Jace attached his lips to my neck and I arched my back off the door.

"Fu.." I trailed off as his fingers inches closer to the place I needed him most. "Jace please" I moaned as he sucked harder on my neck.

"What do you want Jezebel?" Jace asked me.

"Y-you" I stuttered. I felt Jace smirk on my neck and he moved my underwear to the side and inserted a finger inside of me. "Jace!" I yelped.

Jace placed his hand over my mouth and continued to pump his fingers in and out of me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the door and gripped his shoulders.

My breathing became erratic and my head was spinning. Jace lifted me off the door and carried me over to the desk.

He lifted the dress over my hips and continued to pump his fingers in and out of me as he kissed my neck, trying to make a mark.

"Oh my..." I couldn't speak and his thumb started rubbing my clit making my legs shake. "Fuck Jace I'm going to-"

I was cut off by my own release and Jace kissed my lips to calm me down. My lips were swollen and I felt hot.

A knock on the door interrupted us, "Jace it's me babe, open it" I heard Isabela's voice say.

I stared at Jace in horror and he smirked back at me.

Oh fuck what is he going to do.