chapter twenty four: dream a little dream of me

Jezebels POV

Darkness.

Thats where I was right now.

Every thing was silent and peaceful.

Then an image appeared and it was Jace with Melanie in his arms.

I tried to reach out to them but my body did not move.

"...Jace " I said, but my mouth did not move. I was talking in my mind.

What is going on?

"Daddy do you love Jezzy?" Melanie asked.

Jace smiled at her, "Yes baby girl, love her very much and I need to tell her that soon" He said. My body felt all fuzzy and warm and I tried to smile but could not. It was like the only thing that was working were my eyes.

Then Jace and Melanie faded away.

NO! Come back!

A girl appeared in front of me and she was hugging herself giving me a slight smile.

My eyes widened when I saw who it was.

"Amelia?" I questioned.

"Hello Jezebel" She said.

"What're you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to let you know that you make Jace very happy and thank you so much for getting justice for me. Noah can no longer hurt anybody" She softly said.

I smiled at her.

"You are a beautiful person inside and out and I wish I could've got to meet you. But this is okay because I know we will meet again" She said. "Just continue to make Jace happy, he loves you very much! He's been a better person because of you" She said slowly walking away.

"Wait come back!" I said.

My mind went blank and suddenly I was in a dimly lit room with a black couch and a mirror. I sat down on the couch and stared in the mirror.

Suddenly my grandma appeared in the mirror giving me a slight smile.

"Grammy?" I asked as my eyes began to water. My grandma died four years ago and I missed her dearly.

"Hi sweetie" She smiled.

"What's happening, how're you here?" I asked confused.

"Honey you're asleep right now, you're in a coma" She said.

I gasped, "Oh my gosh!" I mumbled. "Is that why everything feels so weird and not real right now?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, "Yes" She said. "But you have a decision to make and I'm going to be here to help you with it" She said.

"How're you going to help me?" I asked.

"It's a simple question dear" She said.

I sighed looking at her, "What's the question?" I asked.

"Do you love your life and all who is in it?" She asked.

I thought about it and went over everything that's going on in my life.

I live with my best friend whom I love very much, in a New York apartment.

I have the best parents and the best siblings.

I have a new friend names Isabela who used to hate me.

I was almost killed by a crazy person who is no longer in my life which is good.

I have an amazing job that I get a lot of money for working there.

I sometimes babysit the cutest little girl in the world.

And...I have fallen in love with a guy who used to treat me like shit but now things are changing and he loves me too.

I heard everything that he said to me when he came to watch me the other day. It was really sweet and even though I couldn't do anything, I listened and I heard every single thing he said.

I looked at my grandma who was looking back at me.

"Yeah" I nodded, "Yeah I love my life" I said to her.

"Then you need to fight for it dear, I would love for you to join me and your grandfather here but I know you have a lot to accomplish in life and we are both going to be watching over you and your family until we can all be together in harmony" She said.

My grandfather appeared next to my grandmother and they hugged each other.

"Hello sunshine" My grandpa said.

I felt a tear slip out of my eye and I wiped it away.

"I miss you guys so much" I said.

"We miss you too" They said. "But now you need to wake up" They said.

I arched an eyebrow, "What?" I asked.

"Wake up Jezebel...wake up Jezebel..."

Things began to fade and my grandparents disappeared. Suddenly everything went black and my shook and I felt like I was in my body again.

Then my eyes snapped open.

And I was wide awake.

-

HEY GUYS

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

❤️❤️