chapter eight: lying

Jezebel's POV

I looked at Jace with wide eyes and he smirked back at me.

"Jace!" I whispered. He placed a finger up to my lips to silence me. I glared at him and walked away from me.

I got off his desk and situated myself.

"Jace!" Isabela said knocking on the door.

"Go behind my desk and don't come out until I say so" Jace said. I nodded my head and quickly ran and hid behind the desk. "Don't make a sound" Jace said.

I steadied my breathing and said a tiny prayer in my head so nothing goes wrong. I heard Jace open the door and the sound of Isabela's heels entering the office.

"Why did it take you so long to open the goddamn door!" She yelled.

"I was doing work!" Jace said.

"Cut the crap Jace what the fuck were you doing?!" She exclaimed. I heard Jace let out an exasperated sigh.

"I was doing work Bela! W-O-R-K, understand the words that are coming from my mouth" Jace said.

I stifled a laugh, "What was that?" Isabela said.

Oh shit.

"What was what?" Jace asked her.

"That sound, I heard a laugh" Isabela said.

"Alright I think it's time to go Isabela, you're sounding crazy right now!" Jace said.

I smiled.

"No I'm not why're you being shady!" Isabela said.

"I'm not being shady, now leave before I get security to escort you out" Jace yelled.

Isabela huffed, "Whatever" She said and I heard her heels leaving. The door shut and Jace sighed.

"You can come out now" Jace said. I slowly came out from behind the desk and tried to hide the grin on my face.

"I'm sorry for laughing" I said.

"It's fine, I would've laughed too" Jace smirked. I blushed as he looked me up and down.

"Alright I guess I should get going" I said walking over to my desk and grabbing my stuff.

"I want you to stay Jezebel" Jace said. I looked at Jace and sighed.

"Jace I don't want this to happen again" I said to him.

"Why not Jezebel?" Jace asked me.

I looked down and played with my fingers, something I do when I'm nervous.

"Because you have a girlfriend and I have....someone" I said.

Jace scoffed, "Noah?" He asked me.

I slowly nodded my head.

"He's fired" Jace said.

"No what the hell?!" I exclaimed. Jace smirked, "You're going to fire him just because I may have something with him" I said.

Jace didn't answer my question and looked away from me.

I laughed, "You're jealous" I stated.

"Alright you must be high because that is not true at all" Jace said slightly pulling on his collar.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Oh you are a funny person Norman, are you too scared to admit that you're jealous" I smirked.

"I am not jealous" Jace said pulling on his collar again.

I shrugged my jacket on and grabbed my bag and phone. I walked up to Jace and got close to his ear, "When you lie you pull on your collar a lot" I whispered before leaving his office with a smirk on my face.

Jace's POV

I stood there stunned at what just happened. Way too much happened in the last half hour. I fingered the fuck out of Jezebel, Isabela almost caught us, and Jezebel just proved that I was jealous even though I would never admit that to her.

When I am with Jezebel I feel really happy and yes the things we do are not the best because I am with Isabela still. But I don't know where my emotions are right now.

-

When I got home Melanie greeted me at the door.

"Hi daddy how was work?" She asked me.

"Great sweetie, thanks for asking" I said kissing her cheek. "Where's Bela?" I asked her.

"She's upstairs" She replied.

I nodded my head and went upstairs to find Isabela laying down on the bed in lingerie. I quickly shut the door and my mouth fell agape.

"Isabela are you crazy?! What if Melanie would've walked in?" I exclaimed.

Isabela smirked, "Oh calm down Jace" She said standing up. My jaw dropped and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Was this the same effect Jezebel had on me? No, but I am going to take advantage of what is happening with Isabela right now.

"Isabela we can't have sex with my daughter in the house" I said to her.

"Please Jacey, I wanted to have sex at your office but you pushed me out. I was thinking about how it would have felt to have you bend me over your desk and pound into me" She said.

My dick instantly hardened at the thought of that. But not because I pictured it would be Isabela and I, but because Jezebel appeared in my mind.

Isabela smirked and placed her hand on my dick, "I see someones excited" She said and I tensed at the touch.

As much as I wanted too, I pushed her away. "My daughter is in the house, so this is not happening right now" I said to her.

Isabela pouted and stomped her foot, I grabbed her by her chin and made her look at me, "Stop acting like a child Bela, now go change into some more appropriate clothing that you can be around my daughter in" I said to her letting go of her chin.

Isabela glared at me and then walked into my bathroom. I sighed and ran a hand over my face. I walked downstairs and saw Melanie playing with the family cat Pluto.

"Hey princess what do you want for dinner?" I asked her.

"Can I have some chicken nuggets, potato wedges, and corn" She said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Sweetie, you had that last night" I said to her.

"I know but it's just so good, please daddy" She said.

"Alright, anything for my baby" I said to her kissing her forehead.

I walked into the kitchen to go make the food and Isabela came down the stairs. She went into the living room and Melanie hopped onto her lap.

Isabela tensed up at first but then Melanie handed her a brush and she started to braid Melanie's hair. Melanie had a smile on her face and I just admired how Isabela did her hair.

Isabela can sometimes be a bitch, annoying, and rude. But she has her soft sides. I guess her soft sides are Melanie and I.

-

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while. This Jace's house btw.

 This Jace's house btw

Love you all,

Thanks,

Sweetie🍬