chapter six: touch my body

Jezebel's POV

"Yes Kaycee I will be home for your birthday" I said to my little sister on the phone.

"Promise" She said.

"I promise, now I have to go. Love you" I said to her.

"Love you too Jez" She said. I smiled and hung up the phone

"Who were you talking to?" Jace asked coming into the office.

"My sister" I replied.

Jace nodded his head, pleased about the answer I gave him.

"What do I have lined up for today?" He asked me.

"You have a meeting with John Gate, the man who wants to become partners with you.  A lunch with your mom, two more meetings with your staff in the late afternoon, a date with Isabela, and Melanie has a sleep over" I said to him.

"Oh my gosh, why is Thursday such a busy day" Jace groaned.

I shrugged and took a bite of my bagel.

"Can you take Melanie to her sleepover?" He asked me.

"I am your assistant Jace, not your babysitter" I said to him.

"Please Jezebel" He pleaded.

"No I have plans" I said to him. I had a date tonight and yes it was with Noah. I recently talked to him and we both want this to get to know each other better and who knows..maybe it could turn into something more in the future?

"And what plans do you have?" Jace asked me.

"I may have a date with someone" I said to him.

Jace's eyes widened and he stared me down, "With who?" He asked.

"None of your business" I said to him. Jace sighed and walked over to my desk and stood before me placing his hands on my desk and leaning closer to me.

"Tell me Jezebel" He said.

"No, it's my personal business" I said to him.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way" He said to me giving me an evil smirk.

"I am not telling you boss" I said.

"Hard way it is" He shrugged. He came around my desk and stood behind me.

"What're you doing?" I asked him.

"You asked for the hard way" He answered. He leaned down and placed his mouth next to my ear. "I am going to asking more time Jezebel...who are you going out with?" He asked me. His hot breath hit my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. He was so close to me that his cologne was suffocating me, but in a good way.

His hands slid down my arms and rested on the arms of the chair. My breath hitched when I felt his lips brush against my ear. My heart beat started to fasten and my thighs clenched together because of the thoughts of Jace and I that were going through my head

"Are you uncomfortable with me being this close to you?" He whispered in my ear.

"N-no" I stuttered.

Dammit!

"You're nervous" He said, and I could tell he was smirking.

"No I am not" I said without stuttering this time.

"So you won't have a problem with me doing this..." Jace tried off as his hand placed itself on my thigh. My entire body tensed up and I looked at his hand that rested on my thigh. "Tell me who it is Jezebel" He said easing his hand further up my thigh and under my skirt a little.